You Only Turn 40 Once - A Pre-trip Report

Thanks. I am hoping to edit my Photopass photos before I have to go back to work. Next week is going to be busy at work considering that we have moved offices while I was away and I need to get my head round the new place and the new software that comes with it. I am hoping to get going on the trip report about two weeks from now.

Let me know when you've started. Can't wait to hear about your trip:goodvibes

Have you found your way to the new offices? Hope it's nice and new.

Yes, I have. I did a trial run last week Thursday just to make sure. The office is wonderful, the commute not so much. I have to take the train to the airport, then the tram for one stop and then it is a short walk. One would think that the part up to the airport is easy due to frequent services, but I have done this on 4 days now and on all 4 days there were delays to the trains. The tram and walking part is easy though.

Corinna

Train commuting is great when the trains run on time. But when they don't, it a real PITA. Sorry you haven't had the best run for the last 4 days.

Train commuting is great when the trains run on time. But when they don't, it a real PITA. Sorry you haven't had the best run for the last 4 days.

They are closing the airport line for three weeks next month to add an extra platform. Once this has happened, maybe things will be better.

Corinna

Right, I am back. I have had a pretty awful month and actually had not been on here at all between December 22nd and Saturday.

I also still had not started downloading my photos and putting them onto Flickr. I have started that process yesterday. I have today and tomorrow off and I am hoping that I will get the photos from two of the cameras on Flickr today and then make a good impression on the third camera and my Photopass photos tomorrow. At the moment the plan is that I will get started on the trip report on Thursday. Once I got started, I will post a link here.

Corinna

Right, I am back. I have had a pretty awful month and actually had not been on here at all between December 22nd and Saturday. I also still had not started downloading my photos and putting them onto Flickr. I have started that process yesterday. I have today and tomorrow off and I am hoping that I will get the photos from two of the cameras on Flickr today and then make a good impression on the third camera and my Photopass photos tomorrow. At the moment the plan is that I will get started on the trip report on Thursday. Once I got started, I will post a link here. Corinna
nice to see you back! Sorry to hear your month hasn't gone well :-( I hope you and Graham are ok. Looking forward to TR updates.

nice to see you back! Sorry to hear your month hasn't gone well :-( I hope you and Graham are ok. Looking forward to TR updates.

Thanks. Yes, we are both OK. I have had quite a stressful time at work and also found myself at the receiving end on what is best described as cyber bullying and defamation of character. I have come to the realisation that there are some rather sad people in the world and if I let them come in between me and my friends here, they have won. So it is back to the normal scheduled program.

Corinna

Thanks. Yes, we are both OK. I have had quite a stressful time at work and also found myself at the receiving end on what is best described as cyber bullying and defamation of character. I have come to the realisation that there are some rather sad people in the world and if I let them come in between me and my friends here, they have won. So it is back to the normal scheduled program.

Corinna

Good to see you back Corinna :thumbsup2

I had been checking most days to see if you'd started your trippy ::yes:: So sorry to hear about what's been going on, I hope you're OK hun :hug:

At the moment the plan is that I will get started on the trip report on Thursday. Once I got started, I will post a link here.

Corinna

I can't wait for your trip report, I checked back here now and then to see if it already has started! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!