you know you have too much Scrap Stuff when.....

tubachick

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Official DIS "good
you pack your house to move and over half the boxes you moved are marked SCRAPBOOKING ... :rolleyes1 and your Husband NOTICES!!!! :blush: (So much for sneaking in the bags for all those years!!!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Hopefully you are moving to a bigger place?!? With more places to hide it?!?

I think I would be in really big trouble if I had to pack up all my scrap stuff. As it is, I had to move my stacks of stuff out of the FR closet so that he could get to the train set. :earseek: I'm going to have to get it organized before I put it back in there - it is sitting in an ugly pile in our dining area. :guilty:

Jeanne

oh no you were BUSTED. The same thing will happen to me someday when we move!

pattyT said:
crap...

I'm going to be in trouble :earseek:

I would have been better off mislabeling the boxes----

so my suggestion is to mark them with something he wont open!!!!

I dunno, 8 boxes of "Granny panties?" You might just want to fess up now!

ooops ... Busted!!

I guess i'm lucky that Scott doesn't really care how much scrap stuff I buy (proiding it's with my money!) I have to store it in the dining room anyway so there's no hiding even if I had to!

My DH was away on business when I joined CM, and so far the Cm stuff fits into one bag (but not for long), and I've tucked it down behind the dining table so he doesn't really notice it. All my e-bay grab bags are hidden away until I sell enough CM to get my paper folder thingy, and my card-making things (soooooo last month now I've got my new CM toys :blush: ) are scattered over several drawers.

Think I might have to do a bit of e-baying in the New Year!

yea, I would have to make something up because DH would definately notice 10 boxes marked scrapbooking.. I am so glad I'm not moving !!!

pfishgirl said:
yea, I would have to make something up because DH would definately notice 10 boxes marked scrapbooking.. I am so glad I'm not moving !!!

I wish it was only 10 boxes---- but he just doesn't understand that some things are in a box "by itself" so it doesn't break (LOL)!!! Oh well the worst is over for me--- Good Luck PattyT!!!

I hadn't even thought of this. We are going to start looking in the new year so my time is coming. Of course one of the requirements for the new house is to have a scrap/stamp/office room so I know I'll have tons of boxes that go there. I wonder if they can all say office.

You're busted! :rotfl: :rotfl:

If I have to move I'll have a medium U-Haul just for my scrap room and all the stuff in it :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter