You guys make me smile!!!!

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see you all so excited about the convention. I know it is way off in November but if we keep planning and chatting about it, the time will go by in no time at all. :)

<font color=purple>Mac-key Mouse</font>
dancecindy.gif

Coordinator of the First Annual Official Dis Convention
Co-Moderator Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies
Co-Moderator Trip Reports
Co-Host Wednesday Night Chat

shamrock.gif

Marsha,
How can we not be excited about the convention!? I can't thank you and Linda and Pete and whoever else is involved getting this thing together1 You have done a great job!
I'm curious to see what other tricks/plans/surprises you have up your sleeve!!
If you need help with anything let me know!

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">260 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

I agree with Kim....it's too easy being so excited about this trip. :)

Thanks to you and Pete and Linda for all you've done and continue to do...I know this can't be an easy task. ;)

Some people are going multiple times this year, but for some of us this is it! This is THE trip! And it just so happens that we'll be meeting other DIS'ers there...yahoo!!! :D :) :cool:

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I agree, too. How can we help but be excited about the convention? The activities mentioned so far so awesome, we're going to be at WDW, and we get to meet and spend time with so many friends we've "met" and talked with from the DIS! I can't thank you, Linda and Pete enough for putting this all together!! :D I can't wait!!! :)P

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

"I can't wait and I'm so excited!" person :)
I'm going to be so much better educated this trip, and I'm hoping to actually leave the commandeering from my past trips at home! I know that I can count on the rest of you to help me out with a swift kick if I slip back into old habits. You can only see just so much of WDW, so relax and enjoy! Gerri

mick_spin.gif

I am excited too, and Tia and my daughters are having their fantasy come true....being at WDW together ! I am also excited to see 4 new parades during the convention. And of course VIP viewing at the night time shows.... :)

stpat2.gif

Join us at the
Boise DIS meet
on Saint Paddy's day !
E-mail me for more info...

There are 4 new parades??? :eek: Wow! :D

And you're right Judy. Maile and Mackenzie getting to be in WDW (their favorite place on earth, practically! :rolleyes: ) at the same time...isn't that a dream come true for all 10 year olds????? :) :) :)

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

More excited DISers here! Not only is this our big trip for this year, but it will be our first trip HOME since purchasing DVC at BWV, so there's double excitement.....and.....we actually had our trip scheduled and booked before the convention was announced! :eek: What more could we ask for! Excitement blossoms more every day! :D :D :D

bwv_logo_trans.gif

Norma & Wayne

The last time we were at WDW, I distinctly remember my kids going crazy because I would strike up conversations everywhere I went and in every line we were in.

I'd better give them a big forewarning on the convention!!!! :eek: :D

wolfgang.gif
deadpostssocietylogo.art

Mary

Marsha and the rest of ya'll.....
You make ME smile!!!! :D :D :D

Can't wait to meet ya'll this November! ;)

<font size=4 color=magenta>Sis-boom-baaaa !!
\
sheep3.gif
anidoll3.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee>Co-Captain/Charter Member of Swan/Dolphin Resort Cheerleading Team!</marquee>
<font color=green>15th Adventure-July/Aug 2001-20 Days at Dolphin, Poly & AKL!
<font color=#FF0066>16th Adventure-Nov/Dec2001-6 Days at Swan-1st DIS Convention!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter