You can pick ONE new ride for EPCOT...

I LOVED Ratatouille so much so whatever it would be I would like another something like that.

Maybe an updated Aladdin carpet ride in a new space celebrating the Middle East as an entire region of the world with lots of food carts that could rotate endlessly or a restaurant with rotating guest chefs... bliss.

Another vote for Mt. Fuji. Honorable mention; put Encanto ride where it belongs; in a Colombia pavilion in World Showcase. Seems they are pretty set on putting it in DAK though.

I feel that Epcot needs more multi generational rides but I do not have a particular theme in mind. I would rather see the current attractions like SSE and Imagination receiving the TLC they need so much, as well as the discussed Mary Poppins ride and something, anything, in the old WoL building. In parks that court the family demographic a balance of one thrill ride for every 2-3 all ages attractions would be optimal in my opinion.

That being said, a Mt. Fuji coaster would be theme appropriate for the pavilion. A Fuji coaster and the river ride in Germany were discussed from the beginning of Epcot and it would have been great to have them both.

A boat ride as part of the Seas pavilion where a portion of the path operates as a glass bottom boat with things under you and a portion through a tunnel where things are swimming above and around you.

I will rehab the Wonders of Life pavillion with a space theme to match Guardians and Mission: SPACE, so that corner can be all space related stuff. It wouldn't be a coaster per se, but something that used the dome like a planetarium - maybe even just like a theater show, where the seats lean back all around - like a horizontal Soarin'.

For an unrealistic choice: HORIZONS. 😁

Last edited:
put Encanto ride where it belongs; in a Colombia pavilion in World Showcase.
This is my first choice.

Second choice is a spinner in Germany. Like the teacups but with wooden barrels. Have rotating animatronics and projections so that it can change between Rapunzel and Snow White. Maybe even make it so it goes slower at night and the projections make it go from daytime to nighttime.

Since you're being so needlessly strict with your limit of only one I will abide by that, but entitle myself to override the rest of your restrictions and go with one old/new ride and return Journey Into Imagination with Dreamfinder and Figment to the classic iteration.

Since you're being so needlessly strict with your limit of only one I will abide by that, but entitle myself to override the rest of your restrictions and go with one old/new ride and return Journey Into Imagination with Dreamfinder and Figment to the classic iteration.
You know, I was never lucky enough to see the traditional Figment ride! I still like the current one but can't imagine what I have been missing...

A tram that takes you from the back of World Showcase to the main entrance when you're exhausted at the end of the day! :laughing:
I still remember those buses they used to circle around the World Showcase with several stops when they first opened! It didn't go to the front entrance, but they did start with some transportation options! Now, with all the booths and benches built up around the WS, they'd never get a bus through - too many people and too many pinch points! But the tram to the front is a good idea - once they get all the construction fencing down!

You know, I was never lucky enough to see the traditional Figment ride! I still like the current one but can't imagine what I have been missing...
Have you ever watched videos online of the first ride? It’s not the same as riding the original attraction but you can get a good idea. I feel it really nailed the creative aspect of using your imagination. The new one doesn’t do that well at all, in my opinion.

Have you ever watched videos online of the first ride? It’s not the same as riding the original attraction but you can get a good idea. I feel it really nailed the creative aspect of using your imagination. The new one doesn’t do that well at all, in my opinion.
Talking about online videos, I still watch the original Soarin'... Man, I loved that ride.

As a Doctor Who fan since 1972, and now that Disney is a partner in the show, this is a very easy question for me! A Doctor Who ride at the UK pavilion would be an absolute magnet for UK visitors.

I’d love DL’s Pinocchio ride in the Italy pavilion - or Aladdin themed ride in Morocco - or Mary Poppins in England - or really just about anything! World Showcase needs more rides…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter