You call that a discount?

BarryCF

Let's Buy DVC!!
Has the new discount released today worked for anyone? I haven't seen anyone on this or any other Disney site be able to use this discount. When I looked for the 1st week of December the only availability would have tripled the price of our current offer, even if we dropped our QS dining plan.

LOL - this isn't a discount at all. For 6 nights for family of 5 at Art of Animation, with Dining and no Hopper, they want over $6000. No thanks. Give me the 30% off room please.

I was able to get room only split stay (by choice) at CR and GF for end of October booking online. I could have had 5 straight nights at GF but we wanted to try the CR so opted for a split. The website was definitely frustrating at times but it finally all went through.

I was able to get the AKL savanna view room at a discount. However, it did double my rate that I had at POFQ river view. Nothing available for my dates at value (except ASMu suite) and nothing at all at any moderate. We had mixed feelings - disappointed at not getting a better price, but feeling lucky to get a discount anywhere that didn't then cost something like $800.00 per night (with the 'discount')!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter