You are now super rich

1. One of the old historical homes in New Orleans
2. Tennessee in the mountains
3. Paris, France

1. Somewhere on the beach in Hawaii...with some land so I'm not next to my neighbors. Probably Kauai or Big Island. Maybe a home in Volcano, HI up by the park, it's so pretty and cool up there.

2. Capri area or Tuscany area of Italy

3. Seaside, FL

1. On Trout Lake in Boulder Junction Wisconsin
2. St John's USVI
3. Palmer Alaska

one in Alaska, one in Hawaii. I won't even be greedy and take 3. Those would be enough for me.

1) A cottage in the Cots-wolds in England
2) A house right on the beach in Kiawah Island SC
An apartment in a big city -maybe New York or London

1. A big old house on a large lot on the lake right here in my town.

2. North Carolina, in the Lake Norman area.

3. Grant's Pass, Oregon

Disney doesn't make the list because I wouldn't want to live in Florida. I'd just want enough DVC points to take several nice long trips each year.

Well, I would pick:

Here but in the country (and in a huge house)
New york city (im a city girl)
KENYA

I don't know if I could limit it to 3.

1. San Diego - close to Disney & family
2. Panama City - love the area & lots of friends
3. Orlando - again close to Disney
4. Great Britain or Hawaii

Sonoma

the land down under

any place I couldn't reach out my window and get a cup of sugar from the house next to me:rotfl:

1. A modern penthouse in Seattle
2. An old Hollywood Mansion in L.A.
3. Private, open, house in the hills in Cabo San Lucas (complete with a view of the ocean)

:) Yup, happy with any of those!

1. Penthouse on Central Park West (Dakota building, maybe?)

2. Beach house (anywhere along the Atlantic)

3. Mansion on a ski slope in Colorado

all must have a fireplace!

1. Penthouse on Central Park West (Dakota building, maybe?)

2. Beach house (anywhere along the Atlantic)

3. Mansion on a ski slope in Colorado

all must have a fireplace!

ohhhh, wouldn't it be romantic to have a fireplace in the bedroom:love: I just wonder if all your clothes would smell smokey:confused3 I guess gas would be best:)

ohhhh, wouldn't it be romantic to have a fireplace in the bedroom:love: I just wonder if all your clothes would smell smokey:confused3 I guess gas would be best:)

Clothes would be optional; gas in the bedroom is wrong on so many levels! :lmao:

Well, I'd have one in the Indianapolis area.

Then there would possibly be one in Florida somewhere. Probably near the Northern part of the state so to try to stay away from sinkholes.

Then maybe one in Cali somewhere. Although, I hate the thought of the earthquakes and forest fires.

I'm sure I will want one in Europe somewhere.

And then maybe one on a tropical island.

Houses (even mansions) are pretty cheap in Indiana, so I could afford to have at least one or two more. :)

I have 4......

An appartment in London - Love it there
An appartment in NYC
A house in the Hamptons, on the water, next to Diddy.... or maybe not, I think he throw loud parties!!!
A home in Orlando Florida - gotta be close to the Mouse!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter