BLT 2BDR Theme Park View Question

ahhhshmatthew

Mouseketeer
Hi All --

Didn't see this exact question posted, but apologies if this info is located somewhere else already. We are staying in a 2BDR Theme Park View at BLT in December. Have stayed at BLT before but not in this room type. Is there a better room location to request for this room type? I presume there is some "personal preference" involved, but wanted to ask.

On Touring Plans, it looks like all the 2BDR TPVs are fairly central, and between Floor 4 and Floor 12. Just wanted to see if anyone had any preferences or experience on this one :) Thanks!

Hi All --

Didn't see this exact question posted, but apologies if this info is located somewhere else already. We are staying in a 2BDR Theme Park View at BLT in December. Have stayed at BLT before but not in this room type. Is there a better room location to request for this room type? I presume there is some "personal preference" involved, but wanted to ask.

On Touring Plans, it looks like all the 2BDR TPVs are fairly central, and between Floor 4 and Floor 12. Just wanted to see if anyone had any preferences or experience on this one :) Thanks!

I think @trishadono has stayed in a 2 bedroom theme park view recently. Hopefully she’ll pop in with some thoughts.

The main request to make is high floor. Theme Park view rooms start on the fifth floor (and based on some reports, possibly the fourth) and views from the fifth and sixth floor are basically a rip-off because your main view is of a parking lot and a monorail track. Seventh floor is better, and 8th floor and above are best.

I think @trishadono has stayed in a 2 bedroom theme park view recently. Hopefully she’ll pop in with some thoughts.
Agree with other poster you want to be above the monorail line of sight.

However here is an old map. I have had a room ##30 and xx22. 22 has a better view of MK. No worries though the category means you’ll get a great room either way.

I wouldn’t make a request in advance. It is hard to get a DVC room before as it is, that could make it longer.

However when arriving you could ask and feel them out. Since I memorize room numbers each trip I knew right away what floor I was on and which section. Last 2 trips at BLT we got 11th floor , that was nice!

IMG_0854.png

Hi All --

I posted a ton of pix here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...t-information-questions.3248210/post-65515646

A high floor is desirable. I recently stayed in a room xx24, which was nice and central with a great view of the park. We were on floor 8 (or maybe 10). You'll want to avoid floor 5 rooms xx28 and xx30, since people on the sky bridge can see right into your room.

Thanks all for the input! We have the reservation secured, so we will shoot for a higher floor and see what shakes out :) Really looking forward to it!

We just checked in today...I reserved a 2BR and a studio, theme park view. They didn't need to be near to each other, but we ended up with rooms right next door to each other...assigned to 8016 (2BR) and 8018 (studio). Absolutely fantastic view of MK - I sat in the living room area tonight with all the lights out, TV tuned to channel 105, watching the fireworks (husband and I are babysitting our 2yr granddaughter while the 'big kids' are out).

I could not have asked for a better location.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest