"You and me, we're in a club now!" - a DFTW/Disneymoon/Vacay August 2017 PTR

Congrats on getting into your masters program!

Wow, the bomb scare sounds scary :( Glad everything was ok.

Your caps are so cute, great job!

Sorry to hear about your family tension! That really does stink. I hope they are able to attend the wedding!

Thank you!! It'll be a big change and a lot of work, but I'm excited. :)

And yeah, it was a scary day for sure, but glad everything worked out fine in the end. It's still got me a little shaken up once in a while to think about what could have been, but it also made me feel blessed to appreciate what I have more!

Fingers crossed that everything gets sorted out and anyone who wants to be at the wedding will be there. :)

Ok... here's me with some logic. There's a bomb... outside the building. Do you not have doors on the opposite side of the building. Just thinking out loud here, but why keep you confined in building next to a bomb? Would you not be safer outside the building, on the opposite side with an entire building and maybe some more space between you and a potential explosion?

See, that's what I would have thought, too! At least our building (OLD!) is mostly concrete. Could have been worse. And thankfully nothing happened :)

I think they look great! A heck of a lot better than I could do!

Thanks! I was pretty proud of them. N has a giant head though, so we'll see how long he tolerates wearing his. :rotfl:

Yuck. That's a rough situation, but it does sound like a no win for you. I think you're making the best decision to just stay out of the drama and let it play out. Control what you can control and let the rest fall into place as it will. I know that you really want her and her son to be there for the wedding, and I hope that it can happen. But what can you do?

I agree! Nothing I can do at this point except hope for the best and wash my hands of it. If they want my opinion or my help, I'm sure they'll ask. :cool2:

Congratulations for getting into the masters program!

Thank you! There was much celebration...and by that I mean that my mom and I bought super-rich chocolate brownies and then went to see Beauty and the Beast. Same thing!

My BIL is similar. My sister wanted to go to our hometown for a funeral and he wouldn't let her go alone. He told her that she could go if I went (thinking I would say no). So, of course, I said I would take her. He was a bit mad and then tried to sabotage by saying he would take care of the hotel reservations. The night before we were to leave, she found out that he hadn't made any reservations. We made it down there and back in one piece. I doubt he will be saying that again. It is a difficult situation and I hope it all works out for "Sue" and son to make it to your wedding.

It's always interesting getting flashes into other people's relationships and seeing how people function. But it's frustrating when you disagree with a relationship dynamic when it involves someone you care about! Good for you for calling his bluff and making it happen for your sister! Hopefully all will work out in the end for us. My mom has even offered them a vacation package that she's already paid for for them for a couple of days so the son can see WDW, but I think they're a little too proud and too...private?...about the weird issues going on to want to accept it. I've washed my hands of it for now, and we'll see what happens!

I'm glad it turned out fine!

Aw it probably was from the stress of the day before.

Thanks, me too! And I think you may be right. So far it seems to have settled down a bit, so that's what I'm chalking it up to. Bodies do weird things sometimes.

Ugh that's difficult. He should just let them go if he doesn't want to. So weird! I guess you just have to plan and try not to think about things like that. It'll be an awesome wedding anyway.

Yeah, relationships are strange! I'm certainly not claiming my relationships is perfect or anything, but it's important to me that N and I can feel like we have some of our own independence, and like we want what's best for each other...which doesn't seem to be the case in that situation. But no matter who shows up, we're going to have a time and a half!
party:

Following along! I am so excited for you guys! We are getting married 3 days after you guys! We will just miss each other.. we arrive for our honeymoon on August 26th!!

I'm back and getting caught up after being way behind!

In the end we decided that it was our honeymoon, and if we want to eat well, we will!
Glad you decided this!

And also there are so many places we love and want to go back to, but also so many new places we definitely want to try!
::yes:: One of the things we love most about Disney is, um, eating. And deciding where to eat. I enjoyed sampling all the Flower and Garden booths on this last trip but it was hard not having as many TS meals! And trying new restaurants is always fun!

Boma (x2)
LOVE Boma breakfast

The BOATHOUSE (new!)
I had lunch here for the first time in Feb. and loved it more than I though I would, so glad you're trying it. I'm trying to fit it in for May but don't think it's happening, sadly.

Sanaa (new!)
One of our faves!

but we got an awful lot of flak for how "selfish" it was to have a destination wedding that his whole ginormous family was not invited to or could not afford to attend.
You do what you want to do. If you cave on your wedding due to family stress, you'll regret that more some day than you would having people get (wrongly) angry at you for no reason.

As families do, they seem to feel they get to have a say in our plans:
Yeah......my stepson is planning his wedding. I envisioned something else entirely for them but I see the excitement in my future DIL's eyes when she talks about what they want to do, and after a few comments I decided since it's so important to me that they're happy, I need to realize MY vision isn't necessarily THEIRS. Maybe it's easier this time since it's not one of my boys; his mom and her mom are annoying them so you're not alone! Best of luck with it all and don't give in!

I have a list of good reasons why I'll be keeping my name,
Good for you! I did take DH's name this time, because I already had Ricky and wanted to have the same lats name as him. In my first marriage I hyphenated. His parents didn't quite understand but luckily didn't give me any grief.

Then part-way through the week I got my official acceptance letter letting me know I got into a masters program at a university here in speech language pathology
party:

I decided to get crafty and make wedding ear hats for our trip
They look great! What I like is that they'll be different from the bride and groom ears Disney sells and all the other just marrieds wear in the parks :thumbsup2

Plan One Trip? ...Why Not Two!?

So quick update on the Disneymoon trip first... some more mail has arrived at our international mailbox and is being picked up soon when N makes his way back from his painting road trip...and some more orders have been put in...more info to come in a later update...but some of this mail may just happen to be of the mouse ear variety... (@xlsm I was successful with Be Ear Guest!! But it was seriously stressful. Especially since Canadians don't have the Buy it Now button yet on Etsy.)

Also, today...since N is away for work, and since I've been working hard and have lost a few pounds, I decided to try to my wedding dress just for kicks. I hadn't tried it yet with the jewelry I'd bought, and I was starting to worry that the necklace might not work with the neckline...so I just played dress up in my room! And I felt exactly like this:

QoGGR94.gif

Also concerning our Disneymoon, we cancelled one of our many ADRs! We had been planning for Boathouse for dinner the night before our wedding, but we decided that it's going to be a busy enough day without worrying about getting to another reservation. We will be running wild getting things sorted for the wedding during the day and getting checked in (since it's our only full day in Florida before the wedding,) and that evening we're meeting all our guests in Disney Springs for a meet 'n' greet and treats/drinks/etc., so we thought just getting quick service for dinner wherever we happen to be would be much more flexible! I'll be sad to miss out on Boathouse this time around because I've been interested in eating there since it opened, but I'm already feeling relieved to have more space in the schedule that day. I have a feeling it could be hectic. And there's always the next trip to try to fit new things in...

...and speaking of the next trip...

PYEYJbn.gif

Apparently only getting two trips out of our annual passes just wasn't quite enough. We're in the process of planning one last hurrah before they expire in January...to hit the RunDisney Marathon Weekend!

Ok, so backup...

A few years ago I met this amazing woman who told me all about how she was diagnosed with a serious autoimmune disorder when she was in her twenties that temporarily took her vision and permanently took her hearing. She didn't know how long she had left, so she decided that for every year she had on earth she would learn something new. Fortunately her health turned around some, and in the 20-odd years since that day she learned some seriously amazing things, like to build and then paddle a canoe, to play banjo, to get her pilot's license, etc. I was so inspired that I decided to do the same thing, and so every year I pick something new instead of making a New Years resolution. So far I've learned a few things, including how to crochet and to read braille. This year I decided I would take advantage of how my body has recovered after neurosurgery and teach my body to run. (I was NEVER a runner, even before surgery.) The prize at the end when the year was up will be to do a 5k at RunDisney! N will be doing it with me, as well as my mom. The trip is dependent on our financial situation after the wedding and once I get back in school, and we haven't booked anything other than our race registration yet, but it's something else to get excited about for sure!

It also makes training so much more motivating! I've been very VERY slowly working through the couch to 5k (C25K) program while blasting the Moana soundtrack into my headphones. ...and singing along in my head, and feeling all the feels...

ggdo5eK.gif

Being more active has had a spill-over type effect into other things and is making me want to me more fit and healthy in all things, so I'm eating better, making a game out of counting my calories on the Fitbit app, drinking more than my recommended water intake, working to get those daily 10,000 steps, and trying to have a better sleep schedule. Which has the added bonus of getting rid of those few pounds I mentioned earlier! (Because who doesn't want to be in their best shape ever on their wedding day??)

XDu7bVu.gif

I don't think there'll be a PTR for January because it'll be short and far less structured than this trip, but I may add updates about my plans to this PTR. There may be a short TR eventually though. We'll see.

Last edited:

Woohoo!! I can't wait to see which ears you got!!

I'm also excited for you about the RunDisney event!! I was training for the 2015 Princess Half, and then we bought a house so I couldn't do the race. I was so sad. I keep saying I'm going to start training again and finally get down there to do it (it always falls around my birthday at the end of Feb).

I love that you try something new instead of a resolution - what an awesome thing!!

I was starting to worry that the necklace might not work with the neckline...so I just played dress up in my room! And I felt exactly like this:

giphy%201_zpsfn0k6dbx.gif
Well, I take it that means you liked how it looked!

We will be running wild getting things sorted for the wedding during the day and getting checked in (since it's our only full day in Florida before the wedding,) and that evening we're meeting all our guests in Disney Springs for a meet 'n' greet and treats/drinks/etc., so we thought just getting quick service for dinner wherever we happen to be would be much more flexible! I'll be sad to miss out on Boathouse this time around because I've been interested in eating there since it opened, but I'm already feeling relieved to have more space in the schedule that day. I have a feeling it could be hectic.
Oh yeah, probably best to just keep things low key. You'll have plenty of scrambling to do. No need to add to the places to be.

And there's always the next trip to try to fit new things in...
I know... it's easy to say, harder to actually go along with that theory.

Apparently only getting two trips out of our annual passes just wasn't quite enough. We're in the process of planning one last hurrah before they expire in January...to hit the RunDisney Marathon Weekend!
Awesome! There will be plenty of Disdads there that weekend... although I won't be with them. Marathon weekend is the unofficial Disdads Club Convention.

A few years ago I met this amazing woman who told me all about how she was diagnosed with a serious autoimmune disorder when she was in her twenties that temporarily took her vision and permanently took her hearing. She didn't know how long she had left, so she decided that for every year she had on earth she would learn something new. Fortunately her health turned around some, and in the 20-odd years since that day she learned some seriously amazing things, like to build and then paddle a canoe, to play banjo, to get her pilot's license, etc. I was so inspired that I decided to do the same thing, and so every year I pick something new instead of making a New Years resolution.
That's an awesome idea.

This year I decided I would take advantage of how my body has recovered after neurosurgery and teach my body to run. (I was NEVER a runner, even before surgery.) The prize at the end when the year was up will be to do a 5k at RunDisney! N will be doing it with me, as well as my mom.
That's definitely some great incentive. I hope everything works out so that you can do it!

And then you can reward yourself with a dinner at Boathouse after the race! :idea:

Being more active has had a spill-over type effect into other things and is making me want to me more fit and healthy in all things, so I'm eating better, making a game out of counting my calories on the Fitbit app, drinking more than my recommended water intake, working to get those daily 10,000 steps, and trying to have a better sleep schedule
That's fantastic.

Woohoo!! I can't wait to see which ears you got!!

I'm also excited for you about the RunDisney event!! I was training for the 2015 Princess Half, and then we bought a house so I couldn't do the race. I was so sad. I keep saying I'm going to start training again and finally get down there to do it (it always falls around my birthday at the end of Feb).

I love that you try something new instead of a resolution - what an awesome thing!!

I'm so excited for the ears to just hurry up and ship and arrive already! This is turning out to be the trip of the headgear...

I hope sometime you get to do a runDisney event! Might be a fun (challenging!) birthday present to yourself someday! :) I'm a terrible and slow runner, but every couple of weeks I can look back and see progress, so I'm excited!

Well, I take it that means you liked how it looked!

Yeah, everything worked exactly how I hoped! I hate to toot my own horn, but I think there's a real possibility it could all turn out to be quite a lovely look!....if I don't melt into a puddle of sweat in August. :P Thankfully, at least the wedding is in the morning. That's a very small consolation.

Awesome! There will be plenty of Disdads there that weekend... although I won't be with them. Marathon weekend is the unofficial Disdads Club Convention.

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that! It'll be a pretty busy weekend with all things considered, I expect!

That's definitely some great incentive. I hope everything works out so that you can do it!

And then you can reward yourself with a dinner at Boathouse after the race! :idea:

Now there's an idea!! :)

That's really awesome that you have a potential RunDisney trip planned! I hope it all works out!

Thanks, we're hopeful, too! Fingers crossed, it should be a lot of fun as long as it all comes together :)

A-splishin' and A-splashin', Reelin' with the Feelin'!

I keep meaning to write these updates, and then I get distracted. Is it just me, or is March/April just a mess! I'm always so busy, and yet it seems like nothing gets done.

So there may be some new planning developments in the works, but nothing is confirmed yet, so I'll save that for another update...probably within a week or so...

For now, some little things..

I've been working away at running, and I've been hitting the gym 5-6 days a week. This week I've gotten as far as running two 8-minute stretches, with 5 mins walking in between. It may seem like a small achievement, but it's more running than I've done since before surgery, and probably ever, so I'm pleased so far. (What can I say, I don't run.) Onward!

This week I also gave my official resignation letter from my job, and my last day has been confirmed for Aug. 10. That leaves just enough time to pack, get excited, and hit the road!

I'm also excited because I was able to change our PPO breakfast ADR at BOG from 8:20 to 8:05 the other day, and that makes me feel awesome about planning and whatnot! So much breakfast love. And fingers crossed for being able to hit 7DMT afterwards now. YAS.

And the biggest development is what we've now got scheduled for Aug. 19...

Discovery Cove!! :jumping1:

9U4nr8c.gif

So backing up, N and I decided that we would each try our best to come up with funds for one bigger thing that wasn't in the original wedding budget that we wanted to gift each other as our "wedding gifts" to each other. N is hoping to fund a Wild Africa Trek tour at AK as his gift to us. My gift (because N is a FISH and I know he would LOVE it) was Discovery Cove. I've been saving every dollar I make from princessing at my weekend job, and I also sold some of my stuff, including my drum kit, and just this week I was able to make it happen! The tickets are purchased, and we're planning to do it Aug. 19.

My biggest interest in DC, without a doubt, is the dolphin encounter. I love animals, and when my parents used to take me to Florida as a small child to visit our then-family, I would always see the billboards advertising the dolphin swims and beg my mom. We never did go, whether for my age, financial reasons, etc, etc. So now it feels kind of like fulfilling a long-time childhood dream. Other than that, I'm not a big swimmer. I can swim well, but I don't like being wet for long periods of time, and water activities make me very tired. I do, however, really like the idea of swimming with the sea life, and I'm a fan of lazy rivers, so I think there'll be lots there to keep my interest, and I'll have a book and a sunhat for some relaxing on the "beach" as a backup.

JZOCIwL.gif

(I'm the Marlin and N's the Dory in these situations...)

N, however, would stay in the water ALL DAY LONG if I would let him, so this excursion is absolutely for him. I have a feeling I'll have a hard time pulling him out of the water at closing. :P I've also purchased the extra add-on for just his ticket to do Sea Venture.

If you're not familiar with Sea Venture, it's basically a walking tour on the man-made "sea" floor. You put on these big weighted kind of scuba helmet contraptions and communicate with signals and boards and stuff, and walk around with a guide and see the sea life. It wouldn't be a good fit for me with my brain condition because of the level of health you need to be in and the pressure from the deep water, and I'm also very claustrophobic. But N will love it. He thought it looked very cool when we first started looking at DC online, but so far he doesn't know I added it to his ticket. Wooh! Secretttssss!

17NDMMv.gif

We have this set in our schedule for the 19th. I was told to book it earlier on during the vacation because if there's poor weather they will give you the option to reschedule once for free if there's another day you're available that's not yet sold out. We have a little flexibility in our schedule and could possibly make it work another day if needed.

Up next: new schedule changes?? Possibly...

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is March/April just a mess! I'm always so busy, and yet it seems like nothing gets done.
I think it is more than just March/April...

So backing up, N and I decided that we would each try our best to come up with funds for one bigger thing that wasn't in the original wedding budget that we wanted to gift each other as our "wedding gifts" to each other. N is hoping to fund a Wild Africa Trek tour at AK as his gift to us. My gift (because N is a FISH and I know he would LOVE it) was Discovery Cove.
Great idea! That's a fun way to treat each other!

But N will love it. He thought it looked very cool when we first started looking at DC online, but so far he doesn't know I added it to his ticket. Wooh! Secretttssss!
Oh... sneaky! Sounds like an awesome surprise and I'm sure he'll love it!

Yay for getting an earlier BOG reservation, I know you were hoping for that!

OoOoh Discovery Cove sounds so fun, what a great add on! I am sure N will be happy with his surprise add on too :)

Wrong. Actually ALL the food.
That's us too. Food just calls us.

but we got an awful lot of flak for how "selfish" it was to have a destination wedding that his whole ginormous family was not invited to or could not afford to attend.
Oh my goodness, that's terrible.

not that I should have to defend that decision to anyone
You definitely should not have to.

So after over two years off, I'll be going back to school! Wild. :eek:
Yay! Congrats! That's huge and awesome news.

We volunteer for one day a year to help put on a princess tea for the Children's Wish Foundation
That's amazing and such a great thing. Honestly, you help make the world a better place.

And while it turned out to be nothing harmful in the end, an event like that definitely puts things into perspective!
Oh my goodness, that sounds so scary! Like obviously you are okay, but it still had to be rough and obviously would change how you feel about things.

When I couldn't find anything like what I wanted, I decided to try making them myself!
They look so cute! I wish I was crafty. I'm sure you'll get tons of compliments.

In the end, I decided to try to stay out of it as much as possible and just focus on the things I can control, and on having a super awesome wedding day with the people who really want to be there for us.
That's the best attitude to have. You can't control everything, so might as well not lose any sleep over it.

Congrats! Someday I hope to be in shape enough to run a marathon.

Is it just me, or is March/April just a mess! I'm always so busy, and yet it seems like nothing gets done.
It's not just you. This muddled time of year is packed with things, but so many things that you never feel like you're making a dent in it.

Reporting for (PTR) duty!

(Right after my wife, apparently. I swear I didn't follow her here.)

Such awesome plans so far! Except for the couple of family conundrums, those are pretty sucky. But I think you're very right - the moment something big/serious happens in people's lives is when everybody has their bit to say, and typically, it's unpleasant. But I do hope everything goes off smoothly for you, because you definitely deserve to spend your Disney wedding/honeymoon enjoying yourself, and having a great time with the people you care about, not worrying over other people's pettiness. I can definitely sympathise over the in-laws situations, too. Everybody was definitely not onboard from the get-go with mine and Amber's relationship (though some of them only found out after we were married, tough luck), cause, you know, the gay thing. Things are much better now though, so you know, there's always hope ;) Maybe in time they'll get over those things that they feel are so big but in the grand scheme of things really shouldn't be any more important than the fact that their son is happy.

Btw, I don't think there can be such a thing as going easy on food when at WDW :P Okay, some people manage it - we have in the past. But ADRs are just so fun to plan, and before you know it, you just have a ton of them. They're sneaky like that. We're honestly torn as to what we want to do next year - stay at a Value and go wild on food, or stay at a higher level resort (not sure if we could splurge on Deluxes but that'd be the dream, otherwise we'd be good with a Moderate) and go easy on the food. It's a much harder decision to make than it should be.

Also, I gotta say, props on the taking up running thing and signing up for the marathon! We've talked about it now and again, but honestly, I'm pretty sure I could manage to run a whole 2 minutes if my life depended on it, so your two eight minutes with only five minutes of rest/walk in between is super impressive to me. As is going to the gym 5/6 times a week. I've been trying to get in shape but I always get so discouraged and it's really a vicious cycle, so if you've made it that far already, good on you - once it's a formed habit, it's so much harder to break.

I think it is more than just March/April...
You're right...it's probably just ME all the time! Hah :rotfl2:

Yay for getting an earlier BOG reservation, I know you were hoping for that!

OoOoh Discovery Cove sounds so fun, what a great add on! I am sure N will be happy with his surprise add on too :)

I'm so pleased! I was sure the later time would work out ok, but I still feel much better about 8:05. Yay!

I'm even pretty psyched about DC, so I know N likely will be, too! I left the ticket out to surprise him the other day with a new brita water bottle and a couple other things I picked up for the trip, but I didn't let him see the sea venture add-on ticket. :)

Yay! Congrats! That's huge and awesome news.

Thank you!! It isn't feeling so awesome this week when all of a sudden I have forms to fill out, and emails to set up, and vaccinations to get. School stuff is overwhelming! But I'm mostly really excited for the opportunity.

That's amazing and such a great thing. Honestly, you help make the world a better place.

Thank you so much! The kids who attend these things are so cute, and the kids we're helping are always so sweet and deserving, that it feels like a real privilege to be able to do something. Kids are great, and being sick is the worst for an adult, let alone for a kid who doesn't understand and did nothing to ever deserve it. We're looking forward to doing it again in a couple weeks!

Oh my goodness, that sounds so scary! Like obviously you are okay, but it still had to be rough and obviously would change how you feel about things.

It was pretty freaky! I still catch myself thinking about it once in a while. But fortunately everyone was just fine.

Congrats! Someday I hope to be in shape enough to run a marathon.

I hope you get a chance to someday! I don't know if I'll ever go any further than doing the 5k, but it's a start!

Reporting for (PTR) duty!

(Right after my wife, apparently. I swear I didn't follow her here.)

@MarieLightning :welcome: (and also @amberg93, who I think I probably forgot to give an official "smilies" welcome!)

Just a coincidence...I think not! :rotfl:

Such awesome plans so far!

Thank you! We're pretty excited. It's turning into one of those go-big-or-go-home things. I've told N we're not allowed to spend any money on traveling, like, ever again. And then he reminds me about RunDisney in January hah

But I think you're very right - the moment something big/serious happens in people's lives is when everybody has their bit to say, and typically, it's unpleasant.

That's the way it seems to go. Big events draw out all the crazy in everyone.

I can definitely sympathise over the in-laws situations, too. Everybody was definitely not onboard from the get-go with mine and Amber's relationship (though some of them only found out after we were married, tough luck), cause, you know, the gay thing. Things are much better now though, so you know, there's always hope ;)

I'm sorry to hear that! It's pretty lousy that in this day and age people still feel that way. But I'm glad to hear things have improved! N's parents don't know, and may never know that I identify as bi, and it's unfortunate that we feel there are things we don't want to tell them, but it's the way it is. They'd never consider themselves homophobic, and in many ways that count they're really lovely people...just what I'd consider uneducated. Maybe we'll slowly educate them. :scratchin

Btw, I don't think there can be such a thing as going easy on food when at WDW :P Okay, some people manage it - we have in the past. But ADRs are just so fun to plan, and before you know it, you just have a ton of them. They're sneaky like that. We're honestly torn as to what we want to do next year - stay at a Value and go wild on food, or stay at a higher level resort (not sure if we could splurge on Deluxes but that'd be the dream, otherwise we'd be good with a Moderate) and go easy on the food. It's a much harder decision to make than it should be.

ADRs are soo sneaky!! I was gonna cool it on the food...but no, not a thing. But maybe we can do with 2 big meals a day and a few snacks in between once in a while. ...what am I kidding...I get hungry every 15 minutes. :P

The struggle there is real. You wanna splurge and enjoy your resort...and you want to stuff yourself with excellent Disney food. I feel that. Tough call. I really like the moderates I've stayed at so far, CBR and POFQ (though I hate that POFQ usually is excluded from room discounts.)

Also, I gotta say, props on the taking up running thing and signing up for the marathon! We've talked about it now and again, but honestly, I'm pretty sure I could manage to run a whole 2 minutes if my life depended on it, so your two eight minutes with only five minutes of rest/walk in between is super impressive to me. As is going to the gym 5/6 times a week. I've been trying to get in shape but I always get so discouraged and it's really a vicious cycle, so if you've made it that far already, good on you - once it's a formed habit, it's so much harder to break.

Thank you! It's easy to get discouraged because I have some athletic friends who can just hop on a treadmill for a half hour without gasping and pouring with sweat...like me... haha But even though it's been super slow I've seen definitely improvement, so that works for me. I've been motivated by the Disney factor, but otherwise I always hated to run. I found it did help though if I found things to do that didn't bore me. (Like I get super bored running, biking, doing yoga, etc. But I didn't mind taking cardio/strength-type classes with music, or doing Zumba, or swimming.) I guess everyone just has to do whatever works for them. I'm sooo glad spring is creeping in now though, because I find it much harder to stay active in a Canadian winter! :thumbsup2

Subscribed....loved your December TR! Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding. A Disney wedding was always my dream.
A fellow Canadian here, moved from Vermont to Kissimmee 2 years ago, (after my DH passed away ).
Stayed at AKL for the first time last year when my 20 year old DN came to visit me from Montreal, we both fell in love with it.
It's funny, I spent more time at Disney when I lived in Vermont. Now I live 25 minutes away and have only been 4 times in 2 years. :rolleyes1
I'll use the reason that I had major foot surgery :cutie:
I really enjoy your writing, looking forward to reading everything up to and including your amazing wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter