Yosemite recommendations?

Those were all good options. Just an FYI to others, Ahawanee probably needs ressies and it's pricey.
We ate at The Dining Room on the day we arrived. We went to the hostess stand after we checked in (about 5 pm) and got a reservation at 8:30. Would recommend anyone who wanted to dine here to make a ressie beforehand! Breakfast and lunch were WAY more casual. Shorts were OK.

My advice is to book way ahead! I always lay out our Yosemite plans (we go every year) in January so that I can be ready for the first round of camping reservations that are released in Mid January. I am sorry I have not hotel recommendations as we only camp, but my parents like the Yosemite Lodge because it is a real hotel (not cabins or tents) but it is a lot cheaper than the Wawona or the Ahwanee.

May (as someone else noted) is excellent! The falls will be full of water and everything will be green! I also recommend a bike ride in the valley and if you are up in Mariposa my two most favorite hikes are Sentinel Dome and Taft Point. They are two short hikes with amazing views of the valley.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter