YOAMD Mickey Ears

Peaches1111_00

Disney Nerd
Does anyone know where I can get the Year of a Million Dreams special edition Mickey ears? We went for Easter this year and my mom fell in love with these ears, but didn't get around to buying any. I want to know where I could possibly get these ears online, and she wants them personalized if we could get that too. We're not going back to WDW until next Thanksgiving, when YOAMD will be over. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

If you are talking about the cloud ones, I believe you need to be 'gifted' with these. We got them after being on the group raft ride in Blizzard Beach last visit. I am not sure if you can buy them anywhere.
:confused3

Unfortunately, those cloud ones you can't buy. :( I wanted them so badly while I was there and we weren't lucky enough to get any dream squadders headed our direction. That just means (to me) that somebody else had their day made though, and that makes me happy. :)

They do, however, make a dark blue with silver ear combination that's aso related. The ears have a battery pack with lights that sparkle in them. I'm not sure but they seemed to retail around $20 or maybe 25, something like that.

Those you should still be able to find all over the parks.

I'm talking about the light up ears, not the cloud 1s. I want to see where I can buy those light up ears ONLINE and possibly have them personalized. Problem is, we went to WDW for Easter, and we're not going back until Thanksgiving 2008. I can't get to the parks between then to buy the ears and by the time we go back, YOAMD will be over with.

I'm talking about the light up ears, not the cloud 1s. I want to see where I can buy those light up ears ONLINE and possibly have them personalized. Problem is, we went to WDW for Easter, and we're not going back until Thanksgiving 2008. I can't get to the parks between then to buy the ears and by the time we go back, YOAMD will be over with.

Maybe somebody who lives close to WDW or DLR here on the boards would be kind enough to buy and ship them for you? I've had several friends over the years who are near the parks help me out by purchasing items.

I'm not sure, but I thought I heard somewhere that there was a number you could call to purchase things from in the park. Perhaps if you got the number of, say, the Mad Hatter's at DLR where I know they do personalization, you could put in an order by phone?

Just some thoughts. :) Best of luck to you, they're extremely cute ears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter