Yippee, got reservations

Sisdy

Earning My Ears
Had ressies for POFQ for Feb. but wanted to stay at the fort. Now we get to. We got a site today!:banana: :banana: :banana:

That's great news!

We were planning on staying at the Fort next Christmas holiday but plans changed & i was able to get in for 2 wks this year instead! :cool1:

We wanted to go for Christmas. We went last year, but it was a very difficult time and so we wanted to try again. But, we were in NYC last week for the Macy parade,(daughter was in it). So since we are going in Feb. that maybe we would just do WDW next Dec. Uh, we also did the fort in July before and after our disney cruise. I guess it won't hurt to wait another year for the Christmas Party. We have been really blessed to go as much as we have.

There's always something isn't there?? I'm a gestational surrogate & we've been trying to plan a trip for either August or Christmas for almost 2 yrs. Seems every time we think we have it worked out, the IVF doesn't take, the clinic & other issues back the dates up, etc etc. We figured we were safe next Christmas but with this last round not taking, we know that if the first try in the new year doesn't take, there goes next year too and even that one taking makes it close. SO, i worked the numbers & hoped for a room or site & got both. Sounds like we were supposed to go this year after all. :goodvibes

Congrats also. We are leaving for our first visit to the fort in only 13 days!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter