Yippee!! An Upgrade At Cr?

snclopez

Earning My Ears
I booked a CR Garden wing room with the AP rate for 5/19-5/23. I never received my confirmation via email or postal mail like I have in the past. I just went on to the Disney site under My vacations and typed in my confirmation number to print it out. It states my room type is a Tower Bay Lake View! Is this an upgrade?!? :woohoo: How is the Tower Bay Lake view? This is our first stay at the Contemporary.

Well if it makes you feel better I would call CRO and ask them if it's true that you have been upgraded. However my guess is that it is correct and you have been upgraded so congragulations. :thumbsup2

My family and I have stayed on the Bay Lake side only one time, however the view is very nice and I remember when looking outside towards the right I was able to see Epcot and I also got to see Illuminations.

I booked a CR Garden wing room with the AP rate for 5/19-5/23. I never received my confirmation via email or postal mail like I have in the past. I just went on to the Disney site under My vacations and typed in my confirmation number to print it out. It states my room type is a Tower Bay Lake View! Is this an upgrade?!? :woohoo: How is the Tower Bay Lake view? This is our first stay at the Contemporary.

It sounds like you were! If so, congrats!

I am just assuming that there are now fewer Garden Wing rooms and since they cost less they move people to the open tower rooms because it is easier to sell the cheaper rooms at last minute. Not sure how or why but I am hoping it is an upgrade. The room type on the Disney site lists Tower Bay Lake View.

I will keep my fingers crossed, we leave tomorrow!!

What you said sounds very logical to me. How exciting! I would be sure to print out your itinerary from the website with the room type on it, and bring it with you. We have stayed on both sides (tower and bay lake view), in both the garden wing, and the tower. We much prefer the tower, for the convenience of having everything right there in the same building. There is an energy in the tower unlike any other resort. A word of caution though, you may love the tower so much, you won't want to stay anywhere else again.......

I just changed my ressie from AKL to Garden Wing CR. Would love to get an upgrade for DS 5th Bday:wizard:

I just changed my ressie from AKL to Garden Wing CR. Would love to get an upgrade for DS 5th Bday:wizard:
Like myself and others have said before, if there is a specific type of room you want make a reservation for it since there is never a guarantee an upgrade will happen.

Just saying it would be nice, but it is certainly not expected:thumbsup2 Thrilled to be staying in the CR:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter