Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen! 8/1 MK Parade

Just stumbled across you TR and I'm loving it!!! I think the Kim Possible game looks like a lot of fun and your pictures of R & C made me very hungry...I can't wait to get back there and have me some more of those fish and chips LOL!!!!

So after Jeff finished his frozen pea soup from Mayheeko - it was off to use our oh so coveted FPs in Future World.

Jeff decided on this trip that we needed to do something new - which of course I think any normal person tries to do each trip. But even if it's not new for us, we can at least find something new for Ally. This time?

P5020075.jpg

P5020073.jpg

P5020072.jpg

Yes, Martin Short was calling and we told Ally she would LOVE IT! Round movie theater - screen goes all around you - how fun!!!! Yeah? No. Not for an 8 year old. Not when there are RIDES! And CHARACTERS! We walked out, asked her if she liked it.... her response? "Not so much." :rotfl2:

So at that point, we decided we would not be stopping in France or China for a movie...... I guess ducking past the movie in Norway after riding Maelstrom was not the precedent we wanted to set a few years back.....

But it's all good! We're heading back to Future Word now....

P5020074.jpg

Have I mentioned before how much I love Epcot during F&G? I love it any time, but it is so pretty all in bloom!!!

P5020069.jpg

P5020071.jpg

P5020070.jpg

P5020066.jpg

P5020067.jpg

So after torturing Ally with a 20 minute movie in Canada, what better way to make it up to her than letting her sample some coca cola products from around the world!!!!

Wait, Ally - save this one for the last - it's the BEST and it's called ..... BEVERLY!!!!

P5020098.jpg

Oh, yeah, not so much, huh???

There are so many ways that Epcot is trying to improve their kid friendly image, not that they really need to, IMHO, but I guess every little bit helps. So why not stick a CM in the middle of FW and give them hula hoops????

P5020101.jpg

Hey, it keeps em occupied while the parents are shopping the kiosks! And anything that allows me more shopping time is A-OK in my book! :thumbsup2

Finally, what is a trip to Epcot with a ride on.....

P5020068.jpg

Now, I do have a confession to make here. While I think Soarin is a great attraction, I really do! And I think it is a must do each trip, I really do! But quite frankly, I am getting bored with it. There! I said it! I got it off my chest! And again, I encourage everyone to ride it, but with the exception of Puddy, who I can watch every time and laugh, I just don't get excited for Soarin anymore. I'm sorry.

After soarin over Cali, we decided to hit The Seas, since we did take Ally out of school on Friday, and since we WAS studying marine life in school, we decided to get her some edjamacation this here trip.

So we hopped on to ride along with Nemo....

P5020102.jpg

P5020103.jpg

P5020105.jpg

P5020106.jpg

P5020108.jpg

P5020109.jpg

P5020111.jpg

AFter the fun ride, it was time for some learnin - we don't just give our youngun a book to write that thar report, we done brung her to the source! She wanted to write a report on manatees, well, then manatees we'll give her!

P5020113.jpg

P5020118.jpg

P5020117.jpg

P5020114.jpg

Done! This is now an edjamacational trip! And now that our youngun done learned all bout dem manatees, time to move on out! After all, we's stayin at that thar resort with all them animals!!!! Yee haw!

Up next, dinner at Boma and the adventures with BSIL!!!!

Love the update! I am looking forward to playing Kim Possible (and drinking around the world)!

I also love the perfume in Norway! Isn't it amazing? I don't carry it around in my purse but I may have to start. Do they have a travel size? I will have to check.

R&C looks yummy!

I've never seen a travel size, but I carry a suitcase so it fits like a travel size in there! :rotfl2:

Oh! How did I miss your update? I love the Kim :drinking1Possible adventure you're sharing. I want to do it next time! R&C looks really good. Funny how WS has so many drinking opportunities - Jim would say that's so you don't get so bored over there! :rotfl2:

you MUST do KP next time - Jim would love it too! Just remember, a pint o ale, a margarita, a stein in Germany.......

Just stumbled across you TR and I'm loving it!!! I think the Kim Possible game looks like a lot of fun and your pictures of R & C made me very hungry...I can't wait to get back there and have me some more of those fish and chips LOL!!!!

Jeff has a killer fish and chips recipe that his parents requested he make this weekend when they come to visit! And the fish is fresh out of the Atlantic!!! So yummy!!!

Another great update! I sure do love EPCOT!!! On my last trip we went to The Living Seas and I could just stare at the manatees all day!!! Can't wait to hear about Boma's!!!

Another great update! Love the pictures of Nemo. I haven't been able to get pics on the ride yet, but I think I may have finally figured out the settings on the camera.

I feel the same as you about Soarin'. Movie needs to be changed. It would be nice if they had several different movies and you never knew what you would get.

Are there any Manatee viewing areas around you? In the Winter, they like the area around the electric plant here and there is a viewing center. Maybe you can make a trip next time you are in Orlando in the Winter.

great to here from you - Can't wait to get the world. I'm leaving in 5 days.

I'm so excited for you!!!! Have a wonderful trip!

Another great update! I sure do love EPCOT!!! On my last trip we went to The Living Seas and I could just stare at the manatees all day!!! Can't wait to hear about Boma's!!!

Epcot has been my favorite park from the first time I set foot in there - and it was just a day trip years ago, on a cold, wet, rainy day in February. And I still love it!

love it as ususal. I think the southern thing has done gotten to you though.

Y'all think that's it??? ;)

Another great update! Love the pictures of Nemo. I haven't been able to get pics on the ride yet, but I think I may have finally figured out the settings on the camera.

I feel the same as you about Soarin'. Movie needs to be changed. It would be nice if they had several different movies and you never knew what you would get.

Are there any Manatee viewing areas around you? In the Winter, they like the area around the electric plant here and there is a viewing center. Maybe you can make a trip next time you are in Orlando in the Winter.

I have two cameras and I have not taken the time to play with the settings on either one of them. I really need to read the manual!!!!!

Yes, we have a place nearby to see the manatees, but I have yet to do it....

Oh, I love the idea of multiple movies for Soarin! That would be great!

I'm in!

A little late to the party but in :) Great TR so far!

Impressive on the upgrades and I love your lazy start to the trip. I must do the Kim <insert drinking motion> Possible mission next time. Sounds like a really good way for me to get my not yet fulfilled full WS fix.

I mean the kids must do it.

Me...I'll meet them in Germany, with some Bier. :)

Looking forward to more.

I think my daughter and I will have to try that KP game when we go down in November.:cool1: I'm loving your TR so far. Can't wait for more.

Way to fit some education in! :thumbsup2

I've actually never explored the Seas beyond the Nemo ride (other than when I was a kid, which was a LONG time ago :rolleyes1). The manatees look cool!

Can't blame Ally for not loving the movie so much. World Showcase grows on you- especially when you reach the drinking age. ;)

I'm in!

A little late to the party but in :) Great TR so far!

Impressive on the upgrades and I love your lazy start to the trip. I must do the Kim <insert drinking motion> Possible mission next time. Sounds like a really good way for me to get my not yet fulfilled full WS fix.

I mean the kids must do it.

Me...I'll meet them in Germany, with some Bier. :)

Looking forward to more.

First time ever to "take it easy" in WDW - and it was great! Of course, that means spending extra $$$ on "muscle relaxants....." :rolleyes1

I think my daughter and I will have to try that KP game when we go down in November.:cool1: I'm loving your TR so far. Can't wait for more.

I'm telling y'all - it is the best new attraction Disney has come up with in a long time! We do it every time we're there - and we do make quite a few weekend trips. But if we're in Epcot, you can count on seeing us drinking, er, I mean, PLAYING Kim Possible... ;)

Way to fit some education in! :thumbsup2

I've actually never explored the Seas beyond the Nemo ride (other than when I was a kid, which was a LONG time ago :rolleyes1). The manatees look cool!

Can't blame Ally for not loving the movie so much. World Showcase grows on you- especially when you reach the drinking age. ;)

I was so antsy to get out of the Seas - I'm not one for watching a bunch of sea cows lay in the water. Yup, just laying there. I wanna see Flipper jumping and doing tricks!!!! Or I want someone to Free Willy or something like that!!!! But trying to salvage my "Mother of the Year" Award, I needed to stay there with Ally.......

I knew there was a reason DH and I wanted to try KP...with our DS of course:goodvibes

Nah, drop the kids off and play alone! After two or three adult libations in WS, you'll find yourself giggling the whole time you are playing!!!! You know it's bad when you're having more fun that your kids, and arguing over who gets to hold the "kimmunicator!" So here's my secret tip - get your kid an ice cream or something that requires two hands, then YOU get to be in charge of the game!!!! ;)

Wow, I've got issues, huh?

Great report Kara!!!! You are the queen of laughs! Your report just made my day. :banana:

My girls had a blast doing the Kim Possible mission too. It is fun for the kiddos.

Can't wait to hear about the BSIL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter