• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YEEEESSSS!! HGVC here we come!!

Local_Girl

DIS Veteran
Today I booked the HGVC (Hilton Grand Vacation Club) through the AFVC (Armed Forces Vacation Club) for the week after Thanksgiving--$249 for the entire week! We've never done anything like this before and we're so excited! We had ressies at the Country Inn and Suites at the Ent. rate of $39.50/night, but this deal was just too good to pass up! I have read several of the threads about both the HGVC and the AFVC but would appreciate hearing from anyone who has been to HGVC or has used the services of the AFVC recently. Thank you--just had to share our excitement! :bounce: :bounce:

We stayed at HGVC last December, one word for it-gorgeous! Had a 3 bedroom, huge. We didn't want to go home. Right next to Seaworld. Would stay there again in a heartbeat. You should be very pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter