YC club level question

lomillerin

DIS Veteran
We stayed at BWI club level and they had rolled up PBJs with powdered sugar. Does YC have these?
Also, what types of hot appetizers might we find at YC?

I've stayed at YC CL 4 times and never seen anything like you described.

I've stayed at YC CL 4 times and never seen anything like you described.

This is a little disappointing because we love them. BWI had them 2 different times that we stayed there. They are quite delicious. Now I wonder if we should change over to BWI again. We are planning more time around pool this year so SAB sounded perfect. Hmmm... What to do.

Strange as it is the PB&J rollups were a major problem for us at the BWI CL in january. My 11 year old declared them "gross" and continued to whine about the YC/BC PB&J cups the rest of the week. :lmao: One of the main reasons I booked YC CL for next month was so he could have his favorite snack! ((and so I don't have to listen to him complain)) ;)

No clue! I've only ever seen Uncrustable PB&Js at Club Level (WL, AKL). I'm fascinated by the powdered sugar roll and cups! Hoping someone has pics!

At YC/BC they have these little plastic cups that have peanut butter and jelly layered inside of them with a tiny spreader, and they have hawaiian type rolls to use as the bread. My 11 year old thinks it is the best thing on the planet. LOL :lmao: My DH and I like to take those hawaiian rolls and use them with the lobster salad and make a little mini sandwich. ;)

At YC/BC they have these little plastic cups that have peanut butter and jelly layered inside of them with a tiny spreader, and they have hawaiian type rolls to use as the bread. My 11 year old thinks it is the best thing on the planet. LOL :lmao: My DH and I like to take those hawaiian rolls and use them with the lobster salad and make a little mini sandwich. ;)

We've done the same thing with the lobster salad and the rolls:). I've also noticed that they stopped putting the uncrustables out at YC, but if you ask for them, someone will get them for you.

OP, if you're planning pool time, stick with YC. SAB is really a great place to hang out for the day!

Just looked at the CL picture thread, and believe I saw the PB&J you are speaking of. While I haven't been YC CL yet, I don't believe it's available there.

These, Erika?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter