Yay ! First Reservation with new membership.....BCV

karen4546

DIS Veteran
I just reserved 2- Studios at BCV for SEptember 15-20 . I really wanted to get the BWV but there was absolutely no availability. I know i am extremely lucky to get the BCV at all much less 2 studios. I am excited to be a new owner (AKV) - AND to be in control of my booking. I have rented points multiple time and we finally took the leap and bought into DVC - we actually don't close until June 6. Food and Wine here we come......:)

Congrats! Awesome find on the BCV studios. Owning is certainly refreshing after renting :)

I called member services to book my frist stay and they only had OKW studios available and NOT near Hospitality House. I called and emailed my broker and he worked with them and me and as my "welcome home" booking they were able to find BCV. I know that since it is Food and Wine that any resorts in this area are near or at capacity and so I am happy to have these reservations - i just wanted to not go over 100 points.

this is my first DVC purchase. I am on the lookout now for a resale contract at AKV.

I just reserved 2- Studios at BCV for SEptember 15-20 . I really wanted to get the BWV but there was absolutely no availability. I know i am extremely lucky to get the BCV at all much less 2 studios. I am excited to be a new owner (AKV) - AND to be in control of my booking. I have rented points multiple time and we finally took the leap and bought into DVC - we actually don't close until June 6. Food and Wine here we come......:)

See you there! I'll be at BCV at the same time, solo with ECV-so say "Hi" if our paths cross. I hope you enjoy it there-I love it!

For QS, you might want to check out Ale and Compass Marketplace over at the YC. They usually have a much bigger selection than the BC Marketplace, and very good.

See you there! I'll be at BCV at the same time, solo with ECV-so say "Hi" if our paths cross. I hope you enjoy it there-I love it!

For QS, you might want to check out Ale and Compass Marketplace over at the YC. They usually have a much bigger selection than the BC Marketplace, and very good.

i will definitely say "Hi". My husband and i are in my avatar so you know who to look for. (I may be a bit "blonder" by then since I am trying to cover the gray hair. I turn 50 next week.

Enjoy. I'm excited for you. We are fairly new owners at AKL too and LOVE our stays as DVC owners.

Congrats! I just made our first reservation a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't even for my husband and I as our son and a couple of his friends are going to take a post college graduation trip next May. Even so, just making that first reservation was surprisingly satisfying. I know it's the first of many wonderful vacations to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!