Y'all Come Back Now January 4, 2014 Wonder Final Cruise From Galveston

Since it looks like we do have interest in FE, I'll set up a file for us.
Needed info-
Room number
Disname(s)
Ages on cruise
Real names (if you want, optional)
Special info (allergies, birthdays, etc.)
Ex-

Cruisecrasher and ketchaggie
2A, Ben and Lori, DS7 Chris, DDturning5 Kylee
(Or without names, 2A, DS7, DD turning5)
DD-dairy allergy, DD-birthday, 10th wedding anniversary
Post here or PM me.

cruisecrasher said:
Since it looks like we do have interest in FE, I'll set up a file for us.
Needed info-
Room number
Disname(s)
Ages on cruise
Real names (if you want, optional)
Special info (allergies, birthdays, etc.)
Ex-

Cruisecrasher and ketchaggie
2A, Ben and Lori, DS7 Chris, DDturning5 Kylee
(Or without names, 2A, DS7, DD turning5)
DD-dairy allergy, DD-birthday, 10th wedding anniversary
Post here or PM me.

Lesrod76
Leslie, John, DS Ethan (11), DD Addison (4), DD McKenna (4)
Peanut allergy in room

Lesrod76
Lisa, Marlowe, DD Jada (turning 18 on board), DS MJ (8)

On our last cruise, we set up a FB page for all of the members of the FE. It was a great success! I would be happy to set that up and moderate since Cruisecrasher is setting up the FE if anyone is interested.

lesrod76 said:
On our last cruise, we set up a FB page for all of the members of the FE. It was a great success! I would be happy to set that up and moderate since Cruisecrasher is setting up the FE if anyone is interested.

Of a Facebook page for all of us on the cruise to chat? Either way, we're in! I'm Lori Ketcherside, friend me and add me to the group, please!

we are coming too!! plus brother, sis and hubby + 4 kids and gparents. it will be a blast. gonna be a christmas present for the kids, so i only have to wait 11 month to see some exited faces!

cruisecrasher said:
Of a Facebook page for all of us on the cruise to chat? Either way, we're in! I'm Lori Ketcherside, friend me and add me to the group, please!

Lori,

There are 2 of you on FB. Friend me Leslie Williams Christopher. I'll get you added to start the group....we have to have more than me to get it started :).

lesrod76 said:
Lori,

There are 2 of you on FB. Friend me Leslie Williams Christopher. I'll get you added to start the group....we have to have more than me to get it started :).

Friended you!

Our FB group is up! I do have it as a closed group to stop any spammers from targeting us, so you will need to request to join the group. This will be a great place for us to get to know each other prior to the cruise and get quick info...it is a little easier to navigate then the boards. ;) I look forward to meeting all of you!

We're in! Just got off the Magic (8 night) and rebooked onboard. Loved every minute of our cruise and lots of tears when it was over. We plan on another Christmas surprise for the girls :santa: Kept it a secret for 9 months last time and hoping I can do it again!

We are interested in FE...
DH Jason
me Jen
DD 10
DD 3
No allergies

Would love to join the FB group as well. Please add me (Jennifer Boyer Gerard) or let me know how to join.

Thanks! Jen

onescrappymom said:
We're in! Just got off the Magic (8 night) and rebooked onboard. Loved every minute of our cruise and lots of tears when it was over. We plan on another Christmas surprise for the girls :santa: Kept it a secret for 9 months last time and hoping I can do it again!

We are interested in FE...
DH Jason
me Jen
DD 10
DD 3
No allergies

Would love to join the FB group as well. Please add me (Jennifer Boyer Gerard) or let me know how to join.

Thanks! Jen

We are on FB as January 4, 2014 - disney wonder cruise. Just request to join the group and I will approve you. :)

Awesome!! I'll look up the FB page...thanks for getting that set up. Here's our info:

me - Jane
DD - Christine (9)

It's a surprise for DD....Can't wait! :)

We are on FB as January 4, 2014 - disney wonder cruise. Just request to join the group and I will approve you. :)

Hi...just tried to look up the group but couldn't find it. My FB name is Jane Chu Yuan...can you add me or how do I go about joining?

Thanks!

Currently faxing in the paperwork to get us transfer to this cruise! We were on a 4 day out of PC, but saw this one on the disney website and thought it could possibly be the last one out of galveston. So jumped on board! We are in the houston area so we are saving on airfare, can't beat that! It will be myself (teri), DH adam, and DS who will be 4 when we cruise. We would like to also be apart of the FE. This is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited. Trying to talk my sister and her family in to coming, as well as my parents. Can't wait!

Ok I leave this friday for the 1st 4 night out of Galveston on the magic and we will be booking this cruise while onboard. I know it won't be the same boat but I can post the navigators when I get back to FB. Same itinerary.

We are just off of the Dream and couldn't pass up sailing from Galveston!

Our group is dh, me, dd (7 turning 8 onboard), and dd (6) - and probably my mom and her cousin.

I would love to join the FB group as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter