Yak and Yeti ??

Tonyspad

Disney or Bust for us!
Has there been any preliminary info posted on the Yak and Yeti menu ? When is it supposed to open??

The cuisine is "Pan-Asian." Disney Dining is not taking ADRs yet, even though it is supposed to open later this year.

I tried to make ADR's a few days ago, still told not accepting them yet. No harm in trying though. My kids are big Yeti fans :)

So does anyone have any thoughts on how this restaurant will handle the park admission requirements since AK closes so much earlier than all of the other parks?

For example, if we are going in September and AK closes at 6pm and we have a 7:30 ADR for dinner, are they going to readmit us to the park later? Does anyone know where in AK the restaurant will be and if it will have an entrance/exit that is not in the park?

AK has never had a dinner TS restaurant before so I am really interested to see how Disney works this all out. Any ideas or thoughts?

I would guess that they won't take ADRs after closing time to avoid any re-admittance issues. That does mean that there probably won't be a long "dinner" period to take advantage of. BUT it will also mean that Evening EMH will probably be very busy there.

I've heard that this restaurant will be in the Asian section...some reports have it in the same place where the Chakranadi Chicken Shop was. I think this would be on the way to Everest, but not sure.

Does anyone know where in AK the restaurant will be and if it will have an entrance/exit that is not in the park?

The restaurant will be located close to Mount Everest. It is over by where the monkeys are on the way to Everest. We saw it being built with a sign stating future home of Yak and Yeti restaurant.

AK is getting full enough of attractions and drawing large enough crowds to justify staying open later. I look for AK to be open at least till 7 most of the year in the next 6 months.

while an interesting concept for a restaurant, I doubt I'd actually eat at ANY restaurant that had YAK in the name :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter