Yacht Club Room Views

Yacht Club, Room 3049, Water View (we loved it!!). As per Touring Plans, we requested upper floor for better views, SE facing (meaning the lake instead of the pool). This room is on the third floor:

These next two are slightly zoomed in:

Panorama of the view:

Was this room close to the elevators or lobby?

Room 4176
Standard View
Over Yacht Club Front Entrance Portico
Extra Large (3 room? balcony)
At least one connecting door between two of the rooms.

More from 4176- shoreward, Jan 2017

Last edited:

Room 3036 (July 2014)

2 Queen Beds & Daybed
View of Yacht Club Quiet Pool
Near Stairwell that exits by quiet pool

DSC02747 (2).JPG DSC02748 (2).JPG DSC02749 (2).JPG

Attachments

• DSC02981 (2).JPG
    DSC02981 (2).JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 17
Booked YC GV. Did online check in. Room was not available when we checked in (military rate--had to check ID at front desk). This is RM. 3150. Super close to elevators and lobby. Quiet 2Q and a daybed. Stay was 6/8-6/15 2015

We were one room over from the courtyard corner. Lots of bunnies down there, especially in the mornings.

View at railing toward left.

Zoomed in view to left.

Room 4176
Standard View
Over Yacht Club Front Entrance Portico
Extra Large (3 room? balcony)
At least one connecting door between two of the rooms.

natebenma...I am assuming you had all that space as your "patio" ? Wow! I love that!

natebenma...I am assuming you had all that space as your "patio" ? Wow! I love that!

This was not my room- I reposted from a friend who stayed there, but yes, the entire space was available as balcony space. The downside is that you could be sharing that space with two other families you don't know. But I believe this group of rooms has also been shared by an extended family group traveling together and it made a great meeting space.

I would be concerned staying in a set-up like that, with my balcony space accessible to others, but comments I have heard from others who have stayed in one of these rooms is that they never saw another person out on the balcony while they were there.

:goodvibes:

Mmmm Im wondering if I should upgrade from a standard room at yc to a garden view? Its not really a big deal but I would be a little disappointed in a roof top view especially since the rest of my little group have never stayed at a deluxe. Plus we wont get to the resort till probably around 9pm whats the chance of having a good view at that time, I would think the rooms with better views would be taken by then. any input would be very helpful!

Mmmm Im wondering if I should upgrade from a standard room at yc to a garden view? Its not really a big deal but I would be a little disappointed in a roof top view especially since the rest of my little group have never stayed at a deluxe. Plus we wont get to the resort till probably around 9pm whats the chance of having a good view at that time, I would think the rooms with better views would be taken by then. any input would be very helpful!

I would upgrade to a garden view for those very reasons. Most deluxes I just go for a standard view, but at YC/BC, I choose garden.

Room 4223
Garden View

My YC stay was in garden view room 4223. Looking straight down, I saw roof and was going to complain that was not a garden, but looking straight out I had a nice view of the lake and boardwalk. Could also see parts of SAB. Really more partial water than garden IMO. Once those trees grow up it will be ruined though.

The water made me happy. I could also see higher fireworks from Illuminations if I faced left.

4223 YC Aerinha.jpg

Room 4110 Garden View
2 Queen Beds, Day Bed

From a guest staying July 2015

Really decent view of Frozen (Hollywood Studios) Fireworks
No picture, but if you looked to the left you could see most of the YC Quiet Pool

4110 (4).jpg

4110 (3).jpg

4110 (2).jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0576 (1).JPG IMG_0577 (1).JPG

View to the right and left of room #3231. We booked standard view, 2 queens and had a daybed.

Room 1157, Water View

Flights were on time, everything smooth. Took ME to Yacht Club (work on the main front area is complete and we were left off right by the lobby!). We were informed our room was ready and UPGRADED to water view from standard!!! We had a great deal on orbitz with the $150 off, so I split our reservation into 2 to get $300 total off, and paid $302 a night taxes in for a standard view.
I had faxed and asked for something close to the lobby on the ground floor and oh boy did they deliver! We had room 1157 which is 30 seconds from the lobby, looking directly at the marina at the front. Gorgeous view! We spent a lot of time out there relaxing with a cup of tea and watching people, watching the marathoners, etc... LOVED the location. We were able to stay in this room for all 8 nights!

Room condition I would give a 3.5/5 - it is showing some wear and tear - Mickey's nose is broken off on the lamp, a few carpet stains, furniture a bit rubbed and I found housekeeping to be less than stellar. She often forgot to leave fresh towels (had to call), or left a dirty blue rubber glove in our sink, forgot to refill coffee stuff or clean out the old filters. (hint: To get decent enough coffee to drink, fill the water to top of your cup, put in and use TWO of the coffee pods - this makes it strong enough to drink and not taste like dishwater).

LOVED THE LOCATION! Especially with a scooter. I hated bringing the scooter on a bus - i always felt like we were being 'those' people and having eyes rolled at us because people had to wait. It was a very uncomfortable feeling. We are really epcot people, so being able to walk to epcot (or sometimes I would scoot over and my daughter would catch the boat) and taking the boat to the Studios made life so much easier! We also used the monorail a lot - we would plan our day to go do some epcot stuff and end up taking monorail to MK. Anything to avoid the buses!

2irw7xv.jpg

Photos of our view - taken around 8am - YC room 1157

11ki815.jpg

2eye1c8.jpg

5ocpc6.jpg

rlciew.jpg

30074hi.jpg

2ai2fqa.jpg

Room 3012?
Garden View

our only room request was for a quiet location, and we got room 3012, I think. It was in the very last wing of YC, closest to Swan/Dolphin, and our room was right at the end of a hall. As I said, we booked GV and straight ahead we had a view of a bit of a canal and some large trees, but if we looked to the left we had a partial water view of Crescent Lake & a bit of Boardwalk :) we were able to see some of the Frozen fireworks from our balcony too. When we checked in I asked if there were any 'secret exits' by the room and the CM gave me a bit of a funny look :rolleyes1 but said there were exit stairs right across the hallway from our room. We used this entrance/exit most of the time as it was a lot quicker and more scenic to walk along the waterfront than through the winding hallways- unless we were really hot & then we went with the longer internal walk for the A/C!

Pictures coming

Page 3001
Water View

We just got back from our first stay at the Yacht Club - and loved it!! We were in room 3001 - literally the furthest away from the lobby that you could be. There were stairs + a door to the outside near us, and we just took advantage of that. Being able to watch the boats and Illuminations from our room made it totally worth it. =)

Excuse the "just checked in" mess... I should have taken photos before we let the kids in. ;) This room was on the side of the building, and had three windows that overlooked trees and a small canal to the side of the resort. It had an extra hallway up along the front too - made it feel nice and roomy!

CdDD9jXUkAEGDCI.jpg:large

CdD4tuEWwAI0usV.jpg:large

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!