Yacht Club - mini trip report from last week

I also can't imagine walking back into the room with no beds or carpeting. Thank goodness you didn't have anything on the floor. I always leave my luggage on the floor. I will rethink that now, not just at Disney, but everywhere. Wouldn't occur to me that the whole room would flood. I wonder if they gave you the run around because they weren't done cleaning up your room. Can anyone explain to me what CL is? Is it Concierge Level? What do you get with it? - Thanks.

Dansdad answered the CL question nicely...but I will add...

After the flood/water issue, I was so grateful that we had almost everything put away in the drawers with the exception of shoes on the floor of the closet and my pop up hamper. Of special note, my kids had several chargers for phones and Ipod, and at one point we said to keep those off the floor on a table, which was a good thing. My sons Beats headphones were in a bag on the floor, but they were in a case and it was over by the window, so it didn't get really wet, thankfully. The staff said if anything was damaged, they would have paid for it, super nice. But a good lesson for all of us to keep our hotel rooms in some order and things off the floor. Our friends were more living out of the suitcases, and had they been in our room, their soft sided luggage would have been wet.

If its raining, you can walk to beach club and do the mug refill in the marketplace. The trek to BC for a free drink is my only complaint when I stay at YC.

agreed, I can't imagine that it would be that expensive to add a drink station to the Ale and Compass area for the Yacht Club guests to use 24 hours a day. We really use our mugs, so we might choose BC over YC simply for that stupid reason in the future, otherwise, I like the feel of YC better personally, very quiet and relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter