Yacht Club - Junior Suite - Photos Wanted

tsouth

Mousehouse Lover
Hello!

We are currently booked in a BCV Studio for our upcoming vacation but see that there is a YC Junior available. I am having trouble finding accurate info about these rooms. I would like to see a picture. Does anyone have any first hand info? Do any of these rooms have that silly standing balcony?

Your help is appreciated!
Thanks!
Tracey

Here's the layout, but it doesn't show there is a solid wall and french door separating the living room from the bedroom.

ycdeluxe.gif

I know that room #'s 3201 and 4201 are classified as deluxe/junior suites. You can see them on a map here, http://www.disneyzone.net/ycresort.htm . Both do have full balconies, a water view and these rooms come with concierge benefits.

For photo's, try this link. Pictures 17, 18, 19 & 20 are the junior suite.

Tammi, the Disney site says it's a half wall. Did they take the French doors out?

When we were down last Sept/Oct we looked at a Jr suite at the Yacht Club as that where we booked for our Dec last year. They showed us one & no french door which is what we wanted. This what I was shown maybe so have French doors but the two we saw didn't. We switch back to ma lagoon view club level. :goodvibes

I think they run $655 rack rate. I would love a photo of a room without the french doors.

Thanks!
Tracey

Tammi, the Disney site says it's a half wall. Did they take the French doors out?
It's possible that they re-coded the rooms with the french doors to a 1-bedroom suite. Unfortunately, Disney has caused a lot of confusion with constantly changing how they refer to their rooms. Sometimes they're "deluxe" and other times they're "junior suites".

Does anyone know the square footage of these rooms? Just seeing if it worth the move from a BCV studio to one of these rooms. The price difference is huge but we would like more room. The 1bdr. BCV is not available during our stay.

Thanks!
Tracey

Hi - I chatted online with a Disney rep. Here is what she had to say:

The Junior Suite on Club level at Disney's Yacht Club Resort is an average 645 square feet. There is a private porch/balcony with a view of Stormalong Bay.

There are 2 Junior suites in this resort.

The room sleeps 4 adults + 1 infant (2 and under) featuring two queen-size beds, evening turndown service, guest robes, alarm clock with CD player, ceiling fan and TV, bath with separate vanity area, in addition to a mini refrigerator, (microwave upon request) and a coffee/tea maker in the room. It is one complete room, there is not a separate bedroom and parlor area.

Just thought I would pass this info along.

T.

Funny I was told they had more than just two but this was coming from the IPO planners. I booked it last year as I said earlier but when I saw them in person I didn't like the layout nor where they were facing. I was told they looked out towards the Boardwalk which I guess they are but over SAB which we didn't want. But was able to switch back. Oh well at least you got your answer. Sorry I don't have any pictures should have taken some when we were there but was unimpressed with the room I didn't bother. Now I would like a picture of the Turret Suite but I have the layout but I think I toss it. It has two bedrooms & two bathrooms but the bedrooms were open to living room like no doors which we didn't like since we are taking DS & DIL. No happy medium here lol. Good luck.

So, the floorplan coded "YJ" that I posted above is what they are referring to as a junior suite. It's 645 square feet by the way. I don't know how that compares to the BCV studio.

Not sure what they call the suite with the french doors. That room code is "WJ" if you liked that layout better and wanted to call and ask for specifics. Just make sure you tell them the room code, so there's no confusion with how they refer to the name of the suite (i.e. deluxe, junior or 1-bedroom).

EpcotMatt2, the Turret Suite, Admiral Suite, Commodore Suite, Presidential Suite and Captains Deck Suite all sleep at least 6. The price is going to start at about $1300 per night in the value season for the Turret and goes all the way up to $1900 per night in the value season for the Captains Deck.

I know this is an old thread but we stayed in junior suite 3201 2 weeks ago.
There is a set of French Doors separating the bedroom from the sitting room.
The day bed is the size of a love seat and trust me not meant for sleeping. It is as hard as a rock.
There are only 2 junior suites and the Disney site gives them the same description.

Resurrecting an old thread here. We are booking a junior suite at the YC for our 2011 trip. Has anyone stayed in one lately? Are there still french doors? And does anyone know where the desk and internet hook up is? Thanks.

Resurrecting an old thread here. We are booking a junior suite at the YC for our 2011 trip. Has anyone stayed in one lately? Are there still french doors? And does anyone know where the desk and internet hook up is? Thanks.

I am resurrecting this thread again as I was wondering if you had any pictures of the room from your stay? We are booked at the YC in a GV CL room for July 2013 and I have considered a deluxe room, but I would love to see pics. I have found several pics of deluxe CL rooms at the BC, but YC ones seem to be non existent (at least I can't find any). Also, how did you like the deluxe room? Do you think it was worth the extra cost over a regular CL room? TIA :flower3:.

Hello.

This year we got a magical upgrade. I booked a garden view room and received an upgrade to room 3209 which is a beautiful suite. I cannot find this information anywhere on the boards so I can only assume that they switched the suite numbers from 3201 to 3209. Our suite had 2 entrances, one looked like a regular room door and the other had double doors. I can only assume that it is considered a lock off. I will post pictures (if I can remember how).

501.jpg
[/IMG]

Hello.

This year we got a magical upgrade. I booked a garden view room and received an upgrade to room 3209 which is a beautiful suite. I cannot find this information anywhere on the boards so I can only assume that they switched the suite numbers from 3201 to 3209. Our suite had 2 entrances, one looked like a regular room door and the other had double doors. I can only assume that it is considered a lock off. I will post pictures (if I can remember how).

501.jpg
[/IMG]

Congrats on the upgrade :goodvibes. I have researched and looked everywhere to find pics of the deluxe rooms with no luck whatsoever and the more I look, the more I get confused :sad2:. From what I understand, the YC only has 2 deluxe rooms (or junior suites...not sure what they're even called now :confused3) to the BC's 6 deluxe rooms. I would love to see more pics if you have them ::yes::.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter