Y&R take 3 - SPOILERS inside

we think nuheather and numalcom ought to go.

We think nuheather and numalcom ought to go.

Oh, and, maybe let paul figure out something. Even a little case. And someone can help him. Just don't let him spend his whole life stupid.

And, we would like to see a new set occasionally.

ita!

I watched B&B today! Wow….if you guys get a chance, you shd try to catch it. It was just really humbling and uplifting at the same time! Susan Flannery went back to skid row to speak to the people there. I think CBS, maybe just the Bells, are going to be working with them. :grouphug:
I wonder if the storyline will spill over into Y&R. Maybe they’ll just do something similar.

I watched B&B today! Wow….if you guys get a chance, you shd try to catch it. It was just really humbling and uplifting at the same time! Susan Flannery went back to skid row to speak to the people there. I think CBS, maybe just the Bells, are going to be working with them. :grouphug:
I wonder if the storyline will spill over into Y&R. Maybe they’ll just do something similar.

have you checked out the B&B thread? I posted an article about how the show hired the homeless for these episodes

Monday, 11/1
Victor Questions His Commitment to Nikki
Abby and Daniel receive an unexpected visitor;
Kevin is deceived.

Tuesday, 11/2
Nikki's Recovery Is in Jeopardy
Mac and J.T. think about leaving Genoa City;
Lily finds Blake and Cane together.

Wednesday, 11/3
Billy Has a Plan to Destroy Victor
Victoria is hit with a devastating blow;
Cane remembers how much he has to lose.

Thursday, 11/4
Meggie and Victor Elope
Kay accomplishes the impossible;
Victoria won't forgive J.T.

Friday, 11/5
The New Mrs. Newman
J.T. and Mac say goodbye to Genoa City;
Nikki turns to another man.

I actually did this today for the first time in forever. What a great show it indeed was. :thumbsup2.

I live in SD and CA is struggling with so many being homeless. Soooo glad to read that TB&TB 'hired' them! Awesome! :thumbsup2

* Adam watches as Sharon, Nick, Faith and Summer hand out candy to trick or treaters. He puts her gloves on the porch and leaves. Later, Nick finds the gloves and Sharon realizes Adam is back in Genoa City. Meanwhile, Adam makes plans to move out of his suite and refers to Skye as his soon to be ex wife
* JT gets his acceptance letter from the police academy he starts in a month but Mac is not happy with JT's career choice and wants to leave town but JT changes her mind. JT gets upsetting news from the doctor who says he suffered too much damage and cannot become a cop
* Chloe enlists Rafe's help in finding out if Kevin is gay, Chloe confronts Kevin. Later, Chloe finds the bookie with Kevin and comes to his defense threatening to call the cops, Kevin tells her if she does that he will go to jail too. Kevin tells Chloe what he is doing
* Daniel is getting annoyed with Phyllis trying to set him up with other women, she doesn't want him jumping into another relationship. Daniel strikes back at Phyllis saying she just left Nick and is already with Jack!
* At the party, Lauren spots Daisy and freaks out but Daisy manages to escape before anyone else can see her. Phyllis is going through her phone with the pics she took, she sees Daisy. Meanwhile, Daniel and Abby who now agree they are a couple are back at his place. Abby freaks seeing Daisy, Daisy says she is pregnant, Daniel's the father!

Next - Victor has doubts about marrying Nikki; Jana wants Noah to spend the night; Daisy threatens to harm her child if Daniel calls the cops

Monday, 11/1
Victor Questions His Commitment to Nikki
Abby and Daniel receive an unexpected visitor;
Kevin is deceived.

Tuesday, 11/2
Nikki's Recovery Is in Jeopardy
Mac and J.T. think about leaving Genoa City;
Lily finds Blake and Cane together.

Wednesday, 11/3
Billy Has a Plan to Destroy Victor
Victoria is hit with a devastating blow;
Cane remembers how much he has to lose.

Thursday, 11/4
Meggie and Victor ElopeKay accomplishes the impossible;
Victoria won't forgive J.T.

Friday, 11/5
The New Mrs. NewmanJ.T. and Mac say goodbye to Genoa City;
Nikki turns to another man.

Please please PLEASE tell me this is some kind of whacky dream. That woman just totallly freaks me out. She is like this odd odd woman who lurkes in the shadows who is in desperate need of a makeover. Maybe they need to make her a drunk (it helped Nikki!! :thumbsup2) with her new fantastic look!

Nikki's recovery is put in serious jeopardy!

Meggie's schemes to be the new Mrs. Newman continue!

Victor battles for his life!

Jt and Saint Mac prepare to leave town after they get some not so pleasant news!

Any bets on how long :3dglasses is on the case of finding out who Meggie is to Murphy? :idea:

And what is this Daisy pregnant with Daniels kid. Did they ever hook up? I thought she drugged him but nothing happened. :confused:

Next week Meggie stops by Solidarity House to drop off booze for Deacon to slip to Nikki. But because he has grown to really care for Nikki Deacon is reluctant to go along with Meggie's plot. As Nikki and Deacon grow closer he decides to give the alcohol to a staffer instead of spiking Nikki's drink. Deacon supports Nikki after she has a blow out with Victor when she finds out from Victoria that he tried to prevent her from visiting her mother. Victoria begs her mother not to marry her father and to get as far away from him as possible. The sexual attraction between Nikki and Deacon will become obvious as they almost kiss.

Meggie reveals to Deacon that her plan is to drug Victor, get him to Vegas to marry her then slip him a deadly cocktail after which she will inherit his fortune. Meggie realizes that Deacon has developed feelings for Nikki and he is no longer willing to go along with her plot. Meggie therefore gets concerned about what Deacon might do that could cause her deadly plot to unravel. The article asks the question "will Meggie do away with Deacon as well?" The writer's response was that there are no lengths Meggie won't go to to get what she wants.

Victor tells Katherine that he thinks he is to blame for Nikki's life spiraling out of control. He worries that Nikki started drinking because she could not handle the idea of being his wife again. He tells Katherine he wonders if marrying Nikki was the right thing to do given that he might not be good for her. Katherine urges Victor to have faith in his and Nikki's love and not to give up. During their conversation Murphy tries to tap out a message to them. They realize he is trying to tell them something but Murphy's vital signs go south because of his distress so they stop questioning him.

When Victor confides in Meggie about his concerns in regard to remarrying Nikki Meggie support those concerns and continues to worm her way into his life. By the end of the week Meggie starts putting the latest phase of her plan into motion.

According to the spoilers the blow out that Nikki and Victor have will have "far reaching consequences."

Please please PLEASE tell me this is some kind of whacky dream. That woman just totallly freaks me out. She is like this odd odd woman who lurkes in the shadows who is in desperate need of a makeover. Maybe they need to make her a drunk (it helped Nikki!! :thumbsup2) with her new fantastic look!

Meggie reminds me of the Cheshire Cat. That grin of hers is spooky.
:scared:

have you checked out the B&B thread? I posted an article about how the show hired the homeless for these episodes

I actually did this today for the first time in forever. What a great show it indeed was. .

I live in SD and CA is struggling with so many being homeless. Soooo glad to read that TB&TB 'hired' them! Awesome!

Can you give me a link to the thread?? This was the 1st time in a while that I watched too!! How cool! They got paid?! ::yes:: I love it when these guys are compassionate and do something really meaningful!! I know they probably wouldnt/couldnt hire them full time ....but a paycheck for any length of time could make a difference!!:cloud9:

shocking - victor being so into himself and nikki's problems are in the way

"Damn-it. I am Victor Newman and I planned to get married this week. If the woman I love is too drunk to marry me, I will marry somebody else. Nobody changes Victor Newman's mind."

blah blah blah

Nikki and Victor's bad timing may be the end of them!

Jack has to choose between the current lady in his life (Phyllis) and his son's mother (Diane!)

Abby decides what she wants to do in regards to her relationship with Daniel!

Ronan is hiding something and Heather wonders what it is!

TO ALL MY Y&R LOVIES, I have started a NEW THREAD for Y&R as this one will be closing shortly. Our last one went to 3700 posts!!!

Here is the link!!! :goodvibes
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=38764547#post38764547

I had some trouble with the link! If anyone else does...try this:
The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board > The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

If the link above is abbreviated...try this. Copy and paste it into the address field of a browser-- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2586113
Come on over!!! We're waiting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter