Y&R take 3 - SPOILERS inside

Daisy is back. Michael is a shark.

Noah is a pirate, and he's with Jana.

Billy is dressed as Hugh Hefner and Victoria is a Playboy bunny.

Chloe and Kevin are Ducky and Andie from Pretty in Pink.

Daniel and Abby are Vincent VanGogh and Lady Gaga.

Phyllis is Marilyn Monroe.

Sophia and Malcolm are there too

I picture the commerical with the guy sing about his bad credit in a pirate costume.:lmao:

Noah is a pirate, and he's with Jana.

Billy is dressed as Hugh Hefner and Victoria is a Playboy bunny.

Chloe and Kevin are Ducky and Andie from Pretty in Pink.

Daniel and Abby are Vincent VanGogh and Lady Gaga.

Phyllis is Marilyn Monroe.

Sophia and Malcolm are there too

I LOVE that Kevin is Ducky from Pretty in Pink since Daniel made the reference to Ducky a couple of weeks back!

Noah is a pirate, and he's with Jana.:sick:This is just wrong....

Billy is dressed as Hugh Hefner and Victoria is a Playboy bunny.:rotfl:perfect

Chloe and Kevin are Ducky and Andie from Pretty in Pink.:thumbsup2

Daniel and Abby are Vincent VanGogh and Lady Gaga. ok.....

Phyllis is Marilyn Monroe.:thumbsup2

Sophia and Malcolm are there too I could do without them....

Noah's singing is annoying. He isn't growing on me.

YRH1.jpg

yrh2.jpg

yrh3.jpg

yrh4.jpg

yrh5.jpg

yrh6.jpg

yrh7.jpg

Is it just me or does Daniel resemble Orlando Bloom as Will Turner? And why would Michael be sitting with Daisy?

That is a terrible picture of Billy. He looks like a middle age accountant. The only way I could tell who it was was because he was beside Victoria.

* Sharon tells Adam what Skye plans to do if he leaves town, Adam says that money is as much his as it is hers and that without him there wouldn't have been a hedge fund. When Adam says he wants a simple relationship like she has w/ Nick, she says its challenging not simple. Tells Adam not to run from his problems, he listens
* Victor and Michael want Heather to do the favor of saving him from jail time, have the case reviewed by a higher court and judge. They figure since Victor endorsed Heather, she must return the favor - she does!
* Jana drops off Delia and Reed at Crimson Lights, Billy is there to pick them up. Jana tries to talk to Fen and Lauren but Lauren keeps chasing Fen away and tries to avoid talking to Jana. Lauren says the Jana she knew is gone. Later, Lauren attends Billy's party but doesn't see Daisy (she looks pregnant)
* After talking to Billy about relationship and how happy he is settling down, it gets Abby thinking about her relationship with Daniel. Abby looks disappointed when Daniel says he prefers not being tied down right now
* Victoria and Nick fight over what Victor did to her, Nick learns Victoria wants Beauty of Nature and asks how she could expect Victor not to retaliate. Nothing surprises Victoria anymore but she is surprised he used Nikki, he sunk to a new low and so has Nick by supporting him

Next - Adam dressed in a costume watching Sharon and Nick handing out candy to trick or treaters; Lauren wanting to forget her past; Mac telling JT she wants to leave Genoa City

what did i misS?

Someone here first called Gloria Gloworm and low and behold the bar gets named Gloworm. Someone here referred to Kevin's color after the spray tan as an Ompaloompa and yesterday they made the same reference.

Ladies, I think we are MORE important than we thought we were!

(But nuMalcom is still there. I think they might be taunting us.....)

Someone here first called Gloria Gloworm and low and behold the bar gets named Gloworm. Someone here referred to Kevin's color after the spray tan as an Ompaloompa and yesterday they made the same reference.

Maybe they are reading us!...didnt someone here suggest (over the summer) that Diane should return?! Now poof!pixiedust: ..here she is!!

ohhhh well then ladies - lets start making more comments like

GET RID OF MUMBLES and Jana

Are Noah, Summer, Reid and others in a more relistic way ie shouldn't Kyle and Abby be the same age??

It was ME!!! At the time, she was on Y&R allot and she was being just an idiot about whatever the s/l was ... hence coming up with GLOWORM ...:thumbsup2

As soon as Eden (#1) started, we did not like her voice AT ALL ... we said so and she was GONE. :laughing:

Ya, well nuMalcolm as well as nuHeather ... ugh. :headache:

BUT many of us did NOT want Adam to go and LOOKY he is still here even after it appeared for MONTHS they were writing him out and he DIED.

I AM SO SURE Y&R READS HERE!!!! :thumbsup2

We think nuHeather and nuMalcom ought to go.

Oh, and, maybe let Paul figure out something. Even a little case. And someone can help him. Just don't let him spend his whole life stupid.

And, we would like to see a new set occasionally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter