• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Xyron 505

nicurnc

Mouseketeer
Just came back from my local Wal-Mart where they had a Xyron 505 marked down to $31.
Is this a good deal?
Do I really need one (don't ask DH that:) )?

Help!

Loretta

hi, just had to post since your user name is almost the same as mine, how funny! maggie

ps: on the xyron website, the 505 is 49.99.

how funny is that I was going to ask the same question. I don't have one either. I am not sure if I should get one. I dont know the differences of them I would love to have the answers. My walmart has it down to 25.00 so you may want to wait.

If you can go to Michaels with a 40 or 50% off coupon you'll do better-
watch out for their sales too- I got all my refills 50% off!
PAttyt

Can I ask what this is and what it does?:confused:

hmmmm...I think I have to check this out!!;)

Thanks!!

I just went on the web site to read about them and then I found a web for discounted crafts I thought I would share it has the 500 for 17.00 it is www.save-on-crafts.com

$17.00 you say!!

(Screech of mouse racing across pad -- smell of burning rubber)

Thanks for the replies.

Both Wal-Marts in my area have them marked at $31, they have had lots for several days now, maybe I'll wait and see if they'll drop any lower:)

nicurn-
How funny! It's something that we've never bumped into each other on these boards before:D
Are you a NICU R.N. like me, or do your letters stand for something else?

Loretta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter