Wyndham owners? I have a question.

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
Hello. How much should we offer for 2 nights wilderness lodge Wisconsin. I'm going to be with an owner next month who lets their points expire! GASP! So I want to propose to rent enough for 2 week nights June 2019. And I don't have any idea what to offer. TY

Would at least offer to pay for maintenance fees for the points needed plus any additional reservation and housekeeping fees if those come into play.

If you are looking for detailed dollar amount to offer, I'm not sure which resort or size of room you are staying in the Dells but if in a 1 Bedroom Deluxe at Glacier Canyon the then I would guess ~$95 per night or ~$65 per night if staying at Tamarack would be fair without any other additional fees. If staying at Sundara Cottages, a 2 Bedroom Presidential is the smallest room they have and would guess ~$290 per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter