Writing to Mickey?

KatyTheFairyPrincess

DIS Veteran
I posted this on another section, but thought I might have more luck here...

Is there an address where you can write to the mouse and get a personalised reply?

It's for my mum to get her into the Disney spirit, she's feeling abit down about the up-coming trip as last time we were there my Dad was with us (since passed away).

I think it would really help cheer her up.

Thanks

Note: Would it be worth just sending a letter addressed to "Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida"?
Do you think I would actually get a response?

I don't know about a specific address for Mickey, but my daughter wrote to Mickey and I sent it to the HQ address. She did get a sort of generic response back, but was thrilled! (We weren't expecting this, I just sent it because she asked me to send it)

Another option is to check out the Fairy Godmailers thread -- a fellow DISer who is there now could write a note to your mum and have Mickey autograph it as the signature, and send it to her.

Good luck!

I don't have the website handy, but if you google Disney Enchanted Calls you can set up a phone call for her - only costs a few dollars and there are several different characters/messages to choose from.

I've never tried it.. but found this address somewhere..

Walt Disney World Info/Guest Letters/Letters to Mickey Mouse, PO Box 10040, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-00100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter