Wrestling designs

mommylovesdisneymore

DIS Veteran
I know this is not wrestling related but I thought maybe there is someone here that could help me My boys are wwe Fanatics They love John Cena Jeff & Matt Hardy and any others reall is there anyone out there that could help me come up with a few designs with these guys I really appreciate any help you can offer:worship:

I know this is not wrestling related but I thought maybe there is someone here that could help me My boys are wwe Fanatics They love John Cena Jeff & Matt Hardy and any others reall is there anyone out there that could help me come up with a few designs with these guys I really appreciate any help you can offer:worship:

I would glad to try and help you. do you want the pictures in a mickey head or something??
michelle

Really anything you could come up with would tickle my boys to death they are just so into to this stuff ( why I have not a clue not a big fan myself) Thank you so much for your help:worship:

Really anything you could come up with would tickle my boys to death they are just so into to this stuff ( why I have not a clue not a big fan myself) Thank you so much for your help:worship:

HERE IS WHAT I GOT. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT LET ME KNOW. HOPE THE BOYS LIKE THEM.
MICHELLE
JEFFHARDY.jpg

JOHNCENA.jpg

MATTHARDY1.jpg

Yes Mam they are wanting me to make them today but I do not having any transfer paper so they have to wait a few days but as soon as I finish I will post right along with their gleaming faces

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter