WPASADI Cheer Thread

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
I am part of the WPASADI team for the VMK/Creative DISigns board -

you can sigh up for the audience and cheer us on - I hear members of the audience can win Awesome prizes too!!

Here is where you can sign up
http://www.wdwinfo.com/WPASADI-reg.cfm

then you can go to this thread and sign up to cheer us on!!!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1285305

I would love to see one of our cheerleaders win the audience grand prize!! Which is two nights at the Dolphin!!

You can add our cheer logo to your signature
fanatics.gif

Good Luck julia & nicks mom! (and the rest of the team)

I'll be there to cheer you on. :)

I'm signed up too! Keep us posted, Kate, of what is going on and what we need to do.

GO TEAM GO!!!!!

Dumby
KristineN
Grendel

Julia&Nicks Mom
Melp
Narnian_Princess
Rushdude
threeboysmom

Good morning all!! I am part of Kate's team (from the "other" board - as Kate would say.... "the dark side"! LOL!)

Just wanted to pop over to this board and say a big HELLO!! I am so excited to be representing this board in the upcoming WPASADI contest! WOOT! Come cheer us on! Right now we have the LARGEST cheering section of all the boards! Let's keep it up!! :cheer2:

And Kate did an AWESOME job on the logos, didn't she? :wizard:

Hi, Kimberly! I just signed up as a cheerleader, too. I read over on the "dark side", too!

Beth

Just want to say thanks to all our cheering squad. Tim/Ty did say one of the prizes for the audience would be a 2 day/night stay at the Swan/Dolphin. Hope to see some of you all win one. Here is the list as of today.

VMK & Creative DISigns Team
--BlueEyes101817
--Maleficent2
--tinkNme
--wdwtravels
--KingTryton
--valeriesunshine
--hdmonkeybug
--cutiesnana
--aeryn
--piratedaisy
--Kc10family
--tigressjewel
--yellowfish78
--jackskellingtonsgirl
--mommy2emmersNmo
--SeaSpray
--tmfranlk
--ReAnSt
--lauralee
--Shriva
--tinker1bell
--UP Disney
--Tammi67

THANK YOU!!

I'm here, I will be cheering you all on! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I can't believe that I have strayed from the "dark side" and found this board.

Just have to say, great job on that logo design. If that is an indication of the talent on this awesome team you all should do very well!

Good luck to all the team members! :cheer2:

VMK & Creative DISigns Team :wizard:
Julia&Nicks Mom
Dumby
KristineN
Melp
Grendel
Narnian_Princess
Rushdude
threeboysmom

KingTryton said:
I can't believe that I have strayed from the "dark side" and found this board.

I can ;)

King here was the "model" for Kate to add the "inferno fire" around our Sorcerer Mickey mascot. She wanted to see what the vmk inferno looked like in action so I sent her a pic of King doing his "show off" dance. :thumbsup2

2aad3me.jpg

Wow! Our list is growing!! Keep it up guys! :cheer2:

Thanks for the inspiration on the logo King!!!!

While I might have executed the logo design - it was a pretty good group effort coming up the name/slogan and ideas for the graphics!!!

threeboysmom said:
Good morning all!! I am part of Kate's team (from the "other" board - as Kate would say.... "the dark side"! LOL!)

Just wanted to pop over to this board and say a big HELLO!! I am so excited to be representing this board in the upcoming WPASADI contest! WOOT! Come cheer us on! Right now we have the LARGEST cheering section of all the boards! Let's keep it up!! :cheer2:

And Kate did an AWESOME job on the logos, didn't she? :wizard:
Hi Kimberly! It's nice to meet you. Good luck!

Blueeyes101817 said:
Wow --theres a lot of people cheering this team on!!
I am so excited that we have so much support - not that I expected anything less- I am finding out that the VMK community is as awesome as ours!!

I'm cheering you guys on, too!! I'll have to add the awesome logo when I get home from work . . . Just quickly logged to say "GO TEAM!!" :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter