WPASADI Cheer Thread

Okay - we are planning a game for our cheerleaders - if you want to play let us know - you should have a few days to play and it won't take a long time but should be a lot of fun! The game you guys will be playing will be while we are working on our challenge

We need to know ahead of time who is playing to help us make up the teams!

If you want to play - please let me know!

There will be Virtual Prizes involved!!!

COME ON CREATIVE DISIGNERS WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I just sent everyone a pm - but we want to make sure everyone sees this

While we are working on our challenge - we are going to set up a scavenger hunt for you all to play - we are trying to help the two boards get to know each other so you will work in pairs - a non VMK player and a VMK player - the non VMK player will go on a scavenger hunt on the board and the VMK player will do a quest online -

the catch you ask? The questions and answers for the quest will come from the scavenger hunt - so the non-VMK player will have to work with the VMK player to help them complete their online quest.

Below is a list of our cheerleaders - please let me know if you want to be a Non-VMK or VMK player - also if you have someone who you want to play with - you can tell us that and we will pair you together - otherwise - we will pair you togethey

We will pm out the scavenger hunt sometime tomorrow - if you do not pm us by the time we send it out - don't worry - you can let us know anytime you want to play and we will find a partner for you!!

we would like you to be done by Sunday night

--mom2cookies
--justBELEiEVE
--BlueEyes101817
--PrincessLeigh'sDaddy
--birdmom
--pokemon_master
--Maleficent2
--tinkNme
--caribbound
--debbi801
--Cruiser1969
--Bear74
--TeraBACat
--PNO4TE
--TikiKrissy
--wdwtravels
--KingTryton
--GrumpyDisneyDad
--PrincessGeneva
--LoriR
--triplefigs
--valeriesunshine
--macntosh
--danovara
--hdmonkeybug
--cutiesnana
--qruthie
--Precious1971
--aeryn
--Jennifer815
--piratedaisy
--Kc10family
--tigressjewel
--yellowfish78
--jackskellingtonsgirl
--mommy2emmersNmo
--SeaSpray
--tmfranlk
--MinnieMouseMom
--my3princes
--Peri
--leeleelew
--wdwr
--ReAnSt
--babytrees
--kimwim8
--lauralee
--Shriva
--tinker1bell
--bethbuchall
--Baloo
--ahockeyguy
--UP Disney
--lmartin2711
--Tammi67
--LauraBearz

Scavenger hunt update

we thought we were getting the challenge tonight and had one more day to get our act together -

but we are in full challenge mode - so it isn't quite ready yet -

don't worry if I haven't read your pm -I just haven't had time yet!!

Hmmm and I coming from the dark side or going to the dark side by posting here.....

ANyway just wanted to make sure my Cheeriness spreads everywhere!!!

GO GO GO TEAM GO!!!

47b6cc29b3127cce8fdf350e719000000015108AZsWLNozbNR

Just so everyone knows... our beloved Nightmare Fanatics have less than 5 HOURS to turn in their first project!!!

I wish them all the best! Take a deep breath.... Soon Chef Ramsey will be absolutely WOWed by your hard work! And I cant wait until they release it for us to see (which from what I hear should be a couple of days but I need to double check that for everyone)

Best of Luck. Good Thoughts! And most of all I hope you all have had WAY TOO much fun working on this project!​

:cheer2: :dancer: :cheer2: GO GO GO TEAM!!!! :cheer2: :dancer: :cheer2:

Ok Everyone!!! The Red Carpet will open up early tomorrow morning!!
It will be rolled out pretty early in the morning. I would say it will be out by at LEAST 7am!

This is from the Mighty Tim (who I am so glad is up to posting... he has been ill)

Sooooooooooo Who has their outfits all picked out?? I got mine but still need to write up a little blurb about it....

The walkoff has been posted!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://disboards.com/showthread.php...11#post15944411 - the ladies

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1297829 - the men!

Congrats to those that made the final cut!

I will be unavailable until the announcement tonight. We have a LOT of work to accomplish in order to get the next challenge up and running tonight after 9pm.

See you then!

WOOT!!! Go Cast your votes for your Favorites!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter