Wow that's gay!

just wanted to say a SIXTH grader on my bus actually said these words this many times:

gay: 9 times
retarded: 2 times
punk emo kid: 4 times

just want to remind u that i'm on the bus for about 15 minutes.

See the word emo in general annoys me. For the longest time I didn't know what it meant, and really I still don't 100%. Emo is a type of music and now people are going around calling people who are basically just "goth", emo. It just doesn't make sense to me. :confused3

It seems like everyone always says...

"That's Gay"
or
"There So Gay"

It really is gettign annoyign:confused3

i use those words around my friends all the time... dont mean to offend anyone with them, but its just a term .. slang basically.. i mean, it shouldnt really be a crime to use them out of their literal context... like when you call someone an " a s s " , you dont mean that theyre a butt.. you mean that theyre a jerk... so its in the same respects as that

I hate it when people use gay as an insult. Ie "That's so gay."

Well first of all, people like ignorant kids call me "emo"..
I'm not "emo"!! I just like punk stuff and music thats all, I don't cut myself and I am not goth. I just wear Vans, Converse shoes, excessive amount of bracelets which include punk things, etc. I am just a normal person with different likes and hates thats all, so I don't need a fat label on me..

Secondly, kids call lots of kids gay, especially nerds and I am considered a nerd as well as "emo".. (But they don't call me gay since I'm a girl)
These kids at my school are really mean and hurtful to the boys at my school.

Finally, kids call kids who don't catch things the first time retarted. I really feel bad for the kids in Special Ed. since they are the ones who are affected the most in this situation.

I know I might've gotten off topic but oh well, sorry..

Retarded=Mental problem=/=Stupid.
Gay=Homosexual OR Happy=/=Stupid.
Emo=Emotional=/=Stupid.

WRONG USAGE OF THESE WORDS:

Retarded-You are so retarded!
Gay-Kid Nation is such a gay show!
Emo-That kid's emo! He's wearing black!

Ok well I wont lie...
I used to say the word retarted all the time and now i rarerly ever say it but i rarely ever say gay and i only refer to people as emo if they know they are emo and accept it

I hate those terms. I mean, when they're used the wrong way. Emo isn't used so much in my school, because we don't have that many actual, real emo kids. But retarted is used all the time. I find it really upsetting because my brother is actually mentally challenged (not retarted, Autistic) and when people who know my brother use that word in front of me...it's like, honestly. Do you not care?
And yeah, a guy I worked with this past summer said that's so gay every 5 seconds. It would be like, in every single sentence that was negative. Which was pretty much all the time. Jeez!

omg i seriously just thought that you were seriously using those words. (i use the word serious too much. i blame grey's anatomy) Even though for the past week people have been posting how much people misuse those words. On the Pet Peeves thread and the Gay Marriage thread.

Now that i've read your post I think it's true that people use those words without thinking. Kids in my school always say that's wicked gay. omg that's retarded. I used to say stuff but some of my friends are gay and I don't want to offend them in anyway.

lol i was like ohkay? but ya ppl use GAY soooooooooooooooo much in my school! its so annoying!!!!! omg emo is used in every sentence! same with retarded!!!

Kids at my school are obssed with saying gay, yesterday someone said to me 'omg you have a gay pencil'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter