WOW! Check out the Fairytale Package!

Thanks, Beth! We also booked 2 rooms at CBM--5 nights at $20 and 4 at $89 (includes breakfast for entire stay for all four of us). I really haven't priced out park passes yet, so that's what was making me wonder. CBM was really an answer for us b/c we have 3 adults in our party, two children. We really needed that extra room for my sister--I didn't want her to be crazy by the end of this vacation! :) Anyway, thanks for the reassurance.

Hi Again Tracy!

You may want to double check about the breakfast at the CBM. From what I understand, they have a Managers Reception in the evening, but they do not have free breakfasts. :(

Hi, Beth

Actually, we're supposed to get the breakfast vouchers because we're paying the $89 rate on the non-Sunday though Thursday $20 rate. Sandy, the reservationist, said that they'll give us the vouchers when we check in and we can use them throughout our stay. At least this is what I've been told! :)

Hey cool!!! That's pretty neat, Tracey! :)

Enjoy your breakfasts!

We've been told by another reservationist that the CBM did not include breakfast so that was the breaking point for me..

I might wait for May 11th as well.

The basic offer is a seven-night package for the price of a four-night package. The package includes your room and Ultimate Park Hopper passes (7 nts/8 days) for everyone in your party. Disney will not allow you to drop nights from the passes and everyone booked in your party must take the passes.

If you are going more than four nights and plan to spend all your time on Disney property (theme parks, water parks, Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest), this is an EXCELLENT deal. It is especially good if you spend seven nights, as you are getting three free.

The package won't be great for everyone. Not everyone plans to stay on Disney property the entire time and not everyone ventures away from the theme parks. Hopefully there will be room-only offers as some point for those people not able to take advantage of this package.

For those trying to figure out what adding children does to the package price: All that is added is the price of their pass. Each child (3-9) adds $212.00 to the package price and each junior (10-17) adds $266.00 to the price. Remember that the prices being mentioned here are for Disney Club members. The package prices have not yet been released for the general public. As I understand it, Disney Club members are being offered $50 off the total package price. If you want to get an idea what your cost might be, visit Disney's website and use the package booking engine to price a four night Dream Maker package around your travel time. This will give you an idea of what a package would cost for a stay between four and seven nights.

Good luck everyone!

What a great idea about going to the Disney site and pricing out a 4 day Dreammaker Package.

I am fairly new to these boards. I am going to WDW 7/1-7/11, should I price out 7 days? Or do I price out from 7/4 - 7/11?

Any advice would be wonderful.

I thought I was the only one over analyzing and getting stressed over this pkg. I hope there are some AP or code room only discounts for the fall, and that it is not extraordinarily crowded!

Shelanaoaktree,

This package is for travel that begins on July 4th. If you wanted to split your reservations (7/1-7/4 & 7/4-7/11) booking the package from July 4th through the 11th, you should price a 4-night package on the Disney site to get an idea of the package price. For example, price a package for travel July 4 - 8. Then you factor in your cost for 7/1 - 7/4 in whatever way you have that presently booked.

As a family of five(2A-1J-2C) we were quoted 2410 at the FW Cabins for 7 nts. We feel that this is a great rate for the end of October.

Thank you for your advice Kaa.

Also, Thank you Familyoffive for posting your FW Cabin results. I was very curious whether or not they would be included in this offer.

Now I just need to figure out if it will be worth it for us, since I am going to be in WDW 7/1 - 7/11 and only qualify for this package 7/4 - 7/11.

I think the main thing here is if the package meets your needs it is a GREAT deal. I am paying $868 for 7 nights and 8 days for 2 adults at the All-Star Movies. The past two Decembers we have went with the great discount codes that were offered and paid approximately the same for 5 nights/6 days - AND we had to settle for All Star Sports, which I enjoy, but I LOVE All-Star Movies. I even have the $20.03 rate at the CBM that I am probably going to try and sell on Ebay....but even if I have to eat it that is a very good deal. I love staying onsite - and granted I could still save more money staying offsite and only staying the original time I had planned and getting 5 day php passes - BUT in my opinion the value of the package is worth taking one extra day of vacation to get the full value of the tickets. Even if we could only spend 6 days in the parks we are paying the same amount that I was thrilled with before so in my case I truly am getting 2 days and 2 nights free. So although I am not saving more money I am getting more out of spending a little bit more. It works for me.....for those of you with AP's and such - I truly hope they have some good AP rates and discount codes still for that time period. And having gone in September and loved it I truly hope that the parks aren't packed because of this - I want Disney to do well but I choose my vacation based on low attendance - either way I am going and going to have a wonderful time:D

I just checked out Disney web site and did a 4 night stay with the dream maker pkg. at the AK with a Savannah view for 4 nights, 1 adult and DS10, with air and town car and travel ins. total price 2300.00, that what I;m paying now only for 7 nights/8 days at CSR. Can't wait till tomarrow for codes to come out (I heard avabl. to puplic then) and maybe I will switch over to AK.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter