WOW! Bay Lake Tower direct is $265 per point!

They always raise the price of sold out resorts so that people will go with the active sale resorts. Obviously, if people really want BLT and are willing to pay that price for it, they will sell it to them, but that is not their goal....the goal is to make RIV and VGF (along with AUL) attractive to new buyers so they go that route.

Gotta love DVC and WDW raising prices going into a recession...... but I'm sure there will be huge discounts coming in the Fall....... bringing the prices back to what they are today.

they just raised those prices. Confirmed. Especially I think this morning they were not like that. $205 is a lot for BR, especially in the state of their rooms

So my offer of 173 for 50 points at BLT seems like a better deal than last week, but more likely to get rowferred.

Not necessarily. I do not believe DVD raises their prices just to raise the floor for ROfR.

With $173 being closer to RIV and VGF already, they don’t need a lot of points back at that price so I think you still have a good chance!

Not necessarily. I do not believe DVD raises their prices just to raise the floor for ROfR.

With $173 being closer to RIV and VGF already, they don’t need a lot of points back at that price so I think you still have a good chance!
Hope so! Of course somebody had their BLT contract taken a day or two ago at 176.

I guess DVD really wants to sell out the resorts that are in active sales more quickly!

LAX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter