Would you wear a mask at WDW for incentives?

rjb123

Mouseketeer
I have been thinking about the mask/ theme park thing and was wondering if some of those opposed to it would wear a mask if 1)they were cute/ themed and provided free of charge and 2)they rewarded guests who wore the masks with things like extra fast passes, reduced prices at meals, surprise pixie dust types of things. Just curious if that would make those in the "no way" camp to swing over to the "I would do it" camp. Like, would you do it for a couple of no wait lines to ROTR?

I have been thinking about the mask/ theme park thing and was wondering if some of those opposed to it would wear a mask if 1)they were cute/ themed and provided free of charge and 2)they rewarded guests who wore the masks with things like extra fast passes, reduced prices at meals, surprise pixie dust types of things. Just curious if that would make those in the "no way" camp to swing over to the "I would do it" camp. Like, would you do it for a couple of no wait lines to ROTR?
I think the only “incentive”offered would be the ability to enter a park.

Of course I would wear a mask at WDW with the right incentive! It wouldn’t be any of the piddling things mentioned so far. They’d probably have to end up paying me to go!

Absolutely not. We have a trip planned for August when the heat index could be 108 degrees, if we are told to wear masks we'll cancel. Plenty of places here in the Northeast we can go that if we had to wear masks don't have that type of humidity.

Why would you get free fastpasses and reduced meals for something you're REQUIRED to wear?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter