Would you stay at HI Sunspree for 1 night

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
Hi Everyone,

I prevailed upon my DH to allow me to change our plane res so that we could go down the night before so our kids could do an activity at 10 am the first morning. We will be staying at the BWV when our stay starts. I will be arriving about 9 pm in the evening.

I have a 50% off hotel certificate through USAIr. WIth that I was able to get a rate of $39.50 at the HI Sunspree in Lake Buena Vista. It is just a regular room with 2 doubles. I just want something clean, safe and comfortable the first night (a few things to attract the kids isn't a bad thing either). Will this hotel be ok? ALso, will I be able to get into disney early enough our first full day there without bothering with traffic?

Thanks in advance.;)

The Sunspree is an excellent family choice in Lake Buena Vista. Quite new, well maintained and very user-friendly. It is about a 5-minute drive from Downtown Disney and 10 from most of the parks (although the traffic in the area from 8-9am can add a little to that).

We stayed there in oct 98" and my kids loved it, We had a kids suite. I would staye for a night in there standard rooms
Mrsmom

If you aren't a Holiday Inn Priority Club member, be sure to join (it's free - you can join on their website or by phone). They'll issue your number, so you can start using it immediately. We were upgraded from a standard room at HI Sunspree to a suite due to PC. (You may have to ask for it - it may not be automatic.) We liked the hotel very much, but be sure to not get pool front on one of the lower floors. It was very noisy until pretty late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter