Would you spend $1100 for concierge?

klinlin

Mom to the T N T boys!
I want to book our 10th anniversary trip for Thanksgiving week 2010. I know its a long way off, but I am excited the rates came out today! Plus it gives me 15 months to pay for it. We are staying at BC, and last time we were spoiled by a concierge upgrade, and a DIsney Visa code discount. My boys will be 9 and 7 and we will do the meal plan.

Any feedback?

You are a perfect example of why Disney should do upgrades upon check in whenever possible. ;)
I would never spend that much for CL...that being said I have never had the pleasure of experiencing CL. :laughing: I have considered it, but DH gets nervous when I mention it...(he knows me too well;))
I have a friend who would never go to Disney WITHOUT doing CL!
Sorry I wasn't much help... :goodvibes BUT If it is in your budget, being that you are celebrating a very special event, then I think you should spend the extra to pamper your family. :)

I would normally say no, but if it's in your budget & because it is for a special occasion...why not? This up comong trip will be our 1st CL -if you don't try it you'll never know. For a short trip it's a good test too!

You are a perfect example of why Disney should do upgrades upon check in whenever possible. ;)
I would never spend that much for CL...that being said I have never had the pleasure of experiencing CL. :laughing: I have considered it, but DH gets nervous when I mention it...(he knows me too well;))
I have a friend who would never go to Disney WITHOUT doing CL!
Sorry I wasn't much help... :goodvibes BUT If it is in your budget, being that you are celebrating a very special event, then I think you should spend the extra to pamper your family. :)

Soo very true!!! :rotfl2: I say go for it but beware... you will be bitten by the concierge bug and may you may never return to standard room again!!

I say YUP! Of course, I have been bitten by the concierge bug. On our last trip we were celebrating a great new job, so we booked concierge. On our next trip we have nothing special to celebrate but we all want the concierge again.

stupid question here: what exactly do you get with concierge level??:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter