Would you do Beach Club or VWL (Boulder Ridge) for this visit?

Should we stay at Boulder Ridge/VWL or BCV?

• VWL

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • BCV

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (please explain in the thread!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you kids usually swim together? If not if the 12 year is more adventurous, SAB at BC/YC is really hard to keep track of children of different ages because it is so large. The slide entrance is outside the pool near the beach. It would be much easier to keep track of the kids at WL. Both WL pools will be open by then the summer of 2017. And since this is your very first DVC stay, I would recommend staying at your home resort.

I hope you have great pool weather, but I wouldn't count on it.

Do you kids usually swim together? If not if the 12 year is more adventurous, SAB at BC/YC is really hard to keep track of children of different ages because it is so large. The slide entrance is outside the pool near the beach. It would be much easier to keep track of the kids at WL.
This is definitely an issue for us. My older son takes off and then we can't track him down...thanks for the input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter