Would you change MK days because of a thunderstorm?

We plan on being there next week and it shows showers all week, I was hoping it would be scattered and not all day. We’re going to push through because we are flying across the country for this trip,I’m a little worried though, any advice?
I hope it doesn’t rain on you all day. We’re here now and I was nervous planning our clothes because the forecast showed showers and cloudy. Well, it hasn’t rained, knock wood. It’s been real warm- today HOT_headed to the pool now. Clouds have rolled in in the afternoon and cooled things down a bit- not cold. The weathers been nice. I hope it continues for you. So, plan for the worst, like I did, but you may be pleasantly surprised like we have.

We were there the last week of Jan when there was that awful rainy day - I’m talking non stop, drenching downpour. We were in MK and made the best of it but we did leave by 3. Still did all of our FPs plus more. One thing I did change was my dessert party reservation - no way I was going back for a party in that! I’d keep your plans and then depending how bad it is rearrange night shows/parties as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter