Would someone, please, take a go at designing a 21st birthday...

Sazzo'sMommy

DIS Veteran
drinking around the world EPCOT t-shirt DISign for me?

It will be my DD's 21st BDay when we are at EOCOT in a few weeks, and we are going to take her around world showcase and celebrate by having her "test" some drinks in every country in EPCOT. My DH and I will help her polish them all off...have no fear!

My DD's name is Rachel. We are starting in Mexico and working our way all around each country ending in Canada.

I was thinking maybe a front and back DISign.

The front having her 21st birthday, some characters that are fun and crazy, the EPCOT country flags, or Mickey head flags, and her name. On the back, maybe a checklist of the countries and space where, with a Shapie, we can check them off as we go! :)

Just something fun and different, something that will make her feel really special.

Some info. that might help...She is does not like the color pink, and she plays college basketball!

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what you all come up with for Rachel! :):thumbsup2

No, I did the search, but I just don't think Mickey and Donald are the right characters to be "drinking" around the world for my DD. I was thinking more along the lines of Stitch, Mad Hatter, March Hare, etc...those types!

I guess I will try to design one on my own.:confused3 Thank you, Marion, for your help, but I did not find what I was looking for on the search!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter