worth $600 more? suite over reg. room?

Sometimes two value rooms are cheaper than the Family suite. One adult booked in each room with the kids split. Request connecting rooms and sleep adults in one room and kids in the other. That way mom and dad can have privacy and two bathrooms. The family suites don't have real beds for everyone just one queen size and pull outs for the rest. I have booked this for people and they liked it

this scenario just worries me because they can't guarantee us connecting rooms. Otherwise I'd probably do that.. but it only saves about $9 anyway.. and the suites are closer to the buses :)

Well, we are back and I had switched back to a regular room. Mistake! LOL. We should have done the suite.

Between the husband and I in one bed, 2 kids in one bed, a pack in play w/ the smallest set up in the corner, all our luggage, and a stroller in the room. There were about 3 square inches of empty space LOL

sorry to hear that...at least you know for next time exactly what you need. We got a terrific deal (45% off) on a 1BR at BLT for our trip in 9 days:cool1: and Im afraid we are going to be very spoiled to the amt of room we will have, the w/d, 2 baths, etc. that it will be hard to go back to a value (2 rooms) if we have to next trip. Luckily my dh loves WDW as much as the kids and I do so he doesnt mind spending money there:)

Well, we are back and I had switched back to a regular room. Mistake! LOL. We should have done the suite.

Between the husband and I in one bed, 2 kids in one bed, a pack in play w/ the smallest set up in the corner, all our luggage, and a stroller in the room. There were about 3 square inches of empty space LOL

I can understand what you did to save $$. I know people were saying to go with the suites but 600.00 is a lot of money.

Yeah.. I'd rather go and be squashed than not go at all! We weren't really in the room much to be honest. However, i think we'll spring for a suite next time around.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter