Worst week ever!!! good news pg 4 post 46

I'm another one that doesn't know what to say but I will be praying that everything goes well for your little boy. He seems a fighter. :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard: good luck to you all in the coming weeks

I can't even imagine what you are going through. I really hope that everything works out for you all:hug:

I have to share the good news with you guys !! Cam has been re asssessed and we believe that the infection is becoming under control and we are going to just continue wth eye drops now !!! Its still swoleen an sore an a little bit gunky but its such fantastic news for me that we can put just eye drops in at HOME until the 14th !!
It feels a bit weird this morning to now we are counting down the days to the op but that in the meantime we can carry on as normal !!!
Messes with your head but we are going to enjoy the weekend now and hope and pray that it stays like this until 14th x
Maybe all the :wizard: is paying off after all now all we need is the miracle that means he doesnt have to have this op after all !!
I always want something more dont I ??

Maybe all the :wizard: is paying off after all now all we need is the miracle that means he doesnt have to have this op after all !!
I always want something more dont I ??

Well if there is any family that can ask for more its you and yours. Some good news for you at last.

Enjoy your weekend after an awful stressful and upsetting week.

:cool1: Thats fab news Louise!

We will all continue....I was going to say spreading the pixie dust over you but in your case I think we need to dump it by the lorry load. ;)

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Yey...I'm so pleased that maybe the pixie dust is paying off for you all...

Have a lovely weekend together :hug:
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

The power of positive thought.

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Sending you lots of pixiedust and hope things continue to improve. Remember miracles can happen.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter