Hi guys , First thanks for all the kind messages on monday i really do appreciate it !! Now an update and what is fast becoming one of the worst weeks of my life !! Yesterday we spent all day at the hospital with cam while they decided what the best course of treatment was after much ohhh and ahhhing we were told they were upping the steriods and that would hopefully see us through xmas into January We came home very excited and talk of putting a xmas tree up was abandoned with positive thoughts a plenty. We had been in the house less than 15 minutes when the school phoned to say that my youngest son had collapsed in agony and was on his way to hospital and they had tried everything to get hold of us but failed so he had a teacher with him !! my heart just sank and we raced off to find my little man sitting up and laughing with cams senco the hospital had drew a blank as to what was wrong and we came home he is going for blood tests tomorrow so hopefully it wont be anything too bad Now this morning i decided i was havinga lazy day but oh no once again the school phone and cams eye was bleeding and they couldnt get it to stop so to cut a long story short we spent another long day in childrens hospital and now the decision is that if he doesnt have this op he wont make it to see xmas and its been scheduled for 14th december. The worst part is that the op is so risky that they have only ever done it once before and it comes with no guarantees that this will be the end but now with an infection raging and fears for it travelling to his brain we are on high dose steriods and antibiotics till 14th december !! We need to start believing in miracles because for the op to work the infection needs to be under control as we are going to be back and forth to the hospital a lot i will update as and when i get chance just cant believe what a differnce 24 hours make.