worst time to go,,,,,, so which to pick?

muffyn

"hmmm*
seems the way our planned vacation is going,,,,, the ONLY time I can schedule IN disney land is the 2 worst times, the end of presidents week (the last weekend feb,26,27,28) OR the 2 week before easter (could be easter break.) march 12th to 16th OR possibly even a few days later.

sooooooooooooo

which is the lesser of 2 evils? end of spring break? or close to easter break.

(this could be our ONLY chance to ever hit disneyland again, so we will bite the bullet & go)

If you're talking next year, your dates are march 12 to 16, I think that wouldn't be too bad. most area schools don't take a break much before the end of March. Even with Easter being the March 27, I would assume most schools will have off sometime after march 18. I'd probably pick that week. The ones the end of Pres week also aren't too bad. It will probably be a bit more crowded than a week or 2 before that, but it probably won't be too bad. However since that's all weekend days, you're looking at more crowds than during the week.

<font color=navy>I would say the one near Easter week. Our "rainy season" (when we do get rain) is Jan/Feb, so you'd have a better chance of dry weather in March, even though we do get rainstorms in March on occasion.

Go for March, but try to avoid a weekend if possible. Weekends (especially Sunday) can be extremely busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter