WORST attraction in the World! Round three!

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
You guys have great taste in bad rides! Tomorrowland Speedway and Triceratops Spin tied, so I broke it and picked the Speedway. Because as much as I hate those generic spinning rides, Triceratops is ultimatey harmless and part of that Chester and Hester theme. The Speedway is a waste of space and it's sinful that it hasn't been updated or destroyed yet. IMO the worst attraction on property.

Journey, Stitch, and Ellen seem to be the Holy Trinity of bad attractions at Disney. And again, none of them are actually bad... all three could be incredible with a little refurb.

Now let's get to voting! Which one is worse?

Stitch's Great Escape vs. Ellen's Energy Adventure

Journey Into Imagination vs. Tomorrowland Speedway

Ellen's Energy Adventure (it combines two of my least favorite things ... boring and long)

Journey Into Imagination

Stitch
Speedway (should have been updated with rechargeable, battery-operated engines by now... what forklifts use would work in those cars), Wreck-It Ralph overlay would be fine, too)

Stitch's Great Escape
Journey Into Imagination (I must be in the minority but I enjoy the Speedway.....)

I don't think I've ever been on Ellen, so I pick Stitch. Tomorrowland Speedway is a waste of space to me, but I understand it's for the little ones. I vote Speedway.

Stitch's Great Escape
Journey into Imagination.

I think I can tell who is going to win this whole thing.

These rounds go fast, I missed round 2!

Ellen's Energy Adventure

Journey Into Imagination

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter