World of colour

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
when we went in 2016 we did WOC dessert party

I was telling a friend about it who is visiting for the first time

Is it still in the same place/same seating/food etc

Also she has noted they do lunch/dinner packages for WOC. I think I remember most people preferred dessert over this but cannot remember why. Or am I making it up

She would be going 12-16 May. Is this a quite time ?

Thank you

The WOC Dessert Party is still basically the same as it was when you did it. Note that WOC is currently only showing once each night. If your friend has small children, the late showtime may cause an issue. Many people prefer the Dessert Party because of the guaranteed seat (each reservation gets a seat -- no question about it) and the actual chair. The other dining package areas and free FP areas are standing viewing. However, some people prefer the lunch and dinner dining packages because they want a full meal for the price paid. WCT viewing area is closer to the front, so a more immersive view. CCR viewing area is further back, so a more big picture view. Have your friend read (carefully!) the first post in the World of Color Superthread for important information. There is good and (potentially) bad viewing in all sections, free and paid, so making a knowledgeable choice of viewing section matters.
May 12-16 should be non-peak season, so shorter hours, F! on weekends only, MMM with fireworks on weekends only and projections only on weekdays, WOC should show nightly, etc. Check the DLR website for the official schedule as the dates get closer. Monday, the 13th, may be crowded -- Mondays have become very busy days.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter