Working before I leave today!

TAKitty

<font color=green>I will make it work with the one
For those of you who work the day you leave for vacation, goodness it is hard to stay focused! I am leaving work at noon for our 3:30 flight to Florida! :banana: :banana: :banana: I can't wait!

I hear ya! I'll be in your situation a week from today.... working in the morning and then packing up and heading out of town.

Have a terrific time! :Pinkbounc

I will be in the same situation two weeks from today. OMG! After six months of planning, suddenly two weeks seems like a short time!

I have been trying to figure out how I will focus the day before we leave. I can't imagine how you're doing it the day of!

Have a fabulous trip!!

julielovestigger said:
I will be in the same situation two weeks from today. OMG! After six months of planning, suddenly two weeks seems like a short time!

I agree. After 6 months of planning and it's almost here. I think that last week I'll be diving every one crazy where I work.
Actually the people I work with are greeaaat!!!! I think they know my count down better than me. :rotfl:
We call my dancing the "Disney banana dance". :banana: And yes I try to mimic this dancing banana icon. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter