Woohoo! New Golf Cart Day!

DVCMonorailBlue

Please stand clear of the doors.
Having always been a huge fan of renting the golf carts - and recently buying an RV, and booking Christmas for this coming year, the wife and I decided it was time to get our own cart! We added a small "D" logo on it, which I think we'll change to white or black! But its a 2014 Club Car Precedent Electric. It's got a road ready kit that includes headlights, tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, and a horn! We are loving it and are ready to bring it to the fort!!

SbhobcBh.jpg

7pxcSdMh.jpg

GBMzRnqh.jpg

9bfcPsSh.jpg

Shiny , looks new. Good luck with it. The logo looks good. It needs some overhead party lights or lightning bolt stickers , you decide :teeth:

Having always been a huge fan of renting the golf carts - and recently buying an RV, and booking Christmas for this coming year, the wife and I decided it was time to get our own cart! We added a small "D" logo on it, which I think we'll change to white or black! But its a 2014 Club Car Precedent Electric. It's got a road ready kit that includes headlights, tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, and a horn! We are loving it and are ready to bring it to the fort!!

SbhobcBh.jpg

7pxcSdMh.jpg

GBMzRnqh.jpg

9bfcPsSh.jpg

And I'm diggin' the big yard with the manicured lawn and the RV in the driveway.

Oh and the golf cart looks great too, DVCMonorailBlue!

Bama Ed

PS - oh and some running lights pointed down at the ground.... ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter