Wondrous Journeys projections only

Disney loving Iowan

DIS Veteran
So sadly we won't be there on the weekend to see the fireworks with the projections but I'm wondering if they still have a character flyover. I'm trying to decide if it is worth it to just see the projections and if they still do the flyover that may sway me a bit. Also open to opinions on if it is worth it either way. TIA

So sadly we won't be there on the weekend to see the fireworks with the projections but I'm wondering if they still have a character flyover. I'm trying to decide if it is worth it to just see the projections and if they still do the flyover that may sway me a bit. Also open to opinions on if it is worth it either way. TIA
A CM who works it says the characters still fly on projection nights unless it’s windy.

Can someone elaborate on what the character flyovers are?
I am planning a first visit so have never seen this show.
Sounds great interesting!

Is it fairly easy to get a spot to view the flyover on projection only nights? Like does Main Street still fill up early for this?

Is it fairly easy to get a spot to view the flyover on projection only nights? Like does Main Street still fill up early for this?

Not sure about now, but in the past when the fireworks aren't happening, Main Street is pretty open. If you show up like 5 minutes before showtime, you'll find a good spot to stop and watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter