Wonderful World of Animation

Got bored with it in a couple of minutes, maybe it will be more exciting in person at the park.
watched the show in person on Saturday. I have to say I liked DMM better, I was very happy the were giving the live action films a nod. This one is cute enough, remember to consider this a pre show to SWaGS and not the main event.

correct, this replaced DMM
Original announcement was that both shows would continue. Is it confirmed that DMM is no more?

That would be a disappointment for me, as I loved the use of the music from Rocketeer - and as others have said, the general nod to live-action films.

Original announcement was that both shows would continue. Is it confirmed that DMM is no more?

That would be a disappointment for me, as I loved the use of the music from Rocketeer - and as others have said, the general nod to live-action films.
DMM is gone, I mean they could always bring it back easily enough, but it's not even on the entertainment tab anymore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter