Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

Looking forward to the cruise. Will be traveling by myself so looking for a group to meet up with during the cruise. Any groups like that?
I can't send PMs or emails as I am new to the Disboards....
Thanks,
Susan Bee

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: We do have a couple of people traveling by themselves!! To send PMs, you just need ten posts. Tell us about yourself! Be sure to check out the first page!:goodvibes

Beautiful pictures, Kim! Both you and your sister look lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Now.....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CRUISE!!! :sail:

Looking forward to the cruise. Will be traveling by myself so looking for a group to meet up with during the cruise. Any groups like that?
Thanks,
Susan Bee

Greetings & Welcome, Susan Bee! There are two groups that will be meeting in which I'm involved (not counting the Meet N Greet for this group, DISBoards folk, on the first sea day! It's described on page 1 of this thread.)

The first is getting together on 5 of the sea days to do yoga at 7:30 a.m. The details are, again, on page 1.

The second is a group of people getting together to discuss the future. As you can tell from my screen name, I'm a professional futurist. Someone said they wanted to sit down with me and talk about what I do, and what I think about the future. That has now evolved into a yet-unspecified evening get-together, perhaps at the Cadillac Lounge, for something that might be described as "Conversation with a futurist: (Almost) Everything you wanted to know about the future, but didn't know whom to ask". If you're interested, then either join our discussion on the (secret) facebook group, or PM me. The only reason anyone needs to let me know is that the way the group is growing, we might overwhelm the Cadillac Lounge and have to go elsewhere. :duck:

To join the fb group, PM Padalyn and ask to be included. Since we still have 70-odd days until we go, you'll soon get up to 10 posts so you can PM. Here's the link relating to the fb group:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49059083&postcount=14

And welcome again! :goodvibes

Richard

Hey all! I'm sbennett's daughter, and as she said in the last thread, my family (brother, mom, and dad) and I are going to be on this cruise! This'll be my third cruise, but the first as an adult, and I am super excited for September to come around. I hadn't had the chance to introduce myself in the other thread before it got locked, so I figured now's just as good a time as any other.
:)

Hey all! I'm sbennett's daughter, and as she said in the last thread, my family (brother, mom, and dad) and I are going to be on this cruise! This'll be my third cruise, but the first as an adult, and I am super excited for September to come around. I hadn't had the chance to introduce myself in the other thread before it got locked, so I figured now's just as good a time as any other. :)

Hello, SBennett's daughter. Welcome to the cruise board.

This is our first time cruising together as a family. (with the two little
princesses princess:) My husband and I have taken a few mexican riviera trips before kids, (we always loved it!) and now they are old enough to go too. We live in San Diego, are annual passholders at disneyland, so this first-time disney cruise should be a dream come true!
-Megan

Hi "other family with small kids!"
We have a 4 y/o son (will be 5 in Dec.) and our daughter turns 3 on Sept 10. This is our first Disney cruise, and the first cruise ever for the kids. We're really setting their expectations high, lol. But it's our only opportunity to do something this fantastic as a family before the little guy starts kindergarten next fall. So here we go! Looking forward to meeting you!
Cheryl

Hey all! I'm sbennett's daughter, and as she said in the last thread, my family (brother, mom, and dad) and I are going to be on this cruise! This'll be my third cruise, but the first as an adult, and I am super excited for September to come around. I hadn't had the chance to introduce myself in the other thread before it got locked, so I figured now's just as good a time as any other.

Welcome DisCourt, both to this thread, and to the ranks of the adulterated! :wave2: Looking forward to meeting you and your family! Is this your first time on the Wonder?

Richard

Thanks,
Susan Bee

:welcome::welcome: From one Susan to another. Look forward to meeting you in a couple months. :thumbsup2

:welcome::welcome:Sbennett's daughter. Congrats on sailing as an adult. This is going to be sooooo much fun I can hardly stand the wait. So much to do and so little time.

Cayla, these are some mighty fine statements you posted. If only everyone would adopt these life lessons the world would be a much better place. Your list says it all.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My dear Mom always told me to say thank you for everything. We raised our kids to do the same thing. But somewhere along the way they seem to have forgotten how to say thank you. We don't do the things we do for them, just to get a thank you. But, it would be nice to hear every now and then.

And. my wonderful Dad, always told me a man is only as good as his word. If you tell someone you are going to do something, you do it. Very good lessons to follow in your life.
Thank you for the kind words...your Dad was a wise man, our word defines us in so may ways.

Thanks,
Susan Bee
Post your email address associated with FB here, I can add you, then you can edit the post. Of you use the @fb address the group should just pop in, if you use the other one the invite is emailed to that address and seemed to land in spam for most folks. Please put which cruise in the subject line if you message me....I added folks to the wrong fb page recently (silly me)

welcome, see my message above !

On other notes...we are off to WDW for part 5 of our honeymoon, I won't be around until 7/8 to add folks to the fb page. We don't take laptops or tablets with us.

Hello all,
I hope this is in the correct place, I am looking to connect with other families traveling on this PC cruise. My husband and I have two daughters one who is 5 and another who will be turning 3 en-route. Any new friends out there?
-Megan

Hi, we have a 4 year old daughter ! Maybe our girls can meet up! This is all of ours first cruise:cool1:

party:Happy Canada Day!party:

to all the Canadians going on this cruise!

party:Happy Canada Day!party:

to all the Canadians going on this cruise!

Thanks.

Right now in Southern Ontario we have a very dreary, expecting severe thunderstorms kind of day. But it's going to be very hot. Expected temperature of 86 but with the humidity it will feel like 97. That's actually cooler than it has been lately.

Can't wait to go cruising :boat:

Thanks. Right now in Southern Ontario we have a very dreary, expecting severe thunderstorms kind of day. But it's going to be very hot. Expected temperature of 86 but with the humidity it will feel like 97. That's actually cooler than it has been lately. Can't wait to go cruising :boat:

We're 92-98° this week~ and that's not factoring in humidity : / Wishing it was 86!

HAPPY CANADA DAY to the Canadians & HAPPY 4th to the Americans!
-to the Brits: sorry ; )

For those who have purchased their tickets - which day are you going? We are looking at doing the 26th. We have never done this party before, but it looks like it will be a lot of fun. Also - if you are staying and playing after the cruise, where are you staying?
Paula

Thanks.

Right now in Southern Ontario we have a very dreary, expecting severe thunderstorms kind of day. But it's going to be very hot. Expected temperature of 86 but with the humidity it will feel like 97. That's actually cooler than it has been lately.

Can't wait to go cruising :boat:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: 93 here today with a heat index of 103 or something awful like that, but after the winter we had you won't hear me complain about the heat. :beach:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter