Wonderful Panama Canal Sept 2014

I'm turning to my fellow cruise mates here for an answer to a question I could not find an answer to. As you all may or may not know Donna and I are flying out to Sunny California a few days early to visit Disneyland. My question: Usually, what are the hours both parks open up in the morning, and what time do they close in the evening in the month of September? Thanks everyone. :thumbsup2

Typical weekday September hours open 9/10am close 8/10pm. There are magic mornings some days for on site guest

Woohoo! Just signed us up for fish extender participation. Going shopping this weekend for the material to make it. Starting to get very excited!

MickeysMistress said:
Woohoo! Just signed us up for fish extender participation. Going shopping this weekend for the material to make it. Starting to get very excited!

Has any one contacted you?. I signed up but haven't heard from anyone

I'm going to guestimate how many people are members here and on the fb group, then try to order there enough wristbands for everyone. I'll ask people not to take extras. I'd rather do that than try to keep a running count.

I'll distribute the wristbands with a checklist at the onboard meeting on the first afternoon, and will accept donations in any amount (in bills only, no coins, please!) from anyone who wishes to help defray the costs.

KISS is my favourite principle! :rolleyes1

See You Real Soon!
Richard
Richard - from the who is who I have a total of 163 people...this number might be off - but it should give you an idea of how many folks there are. There are 111 members of the FB page as of right now (I am about to add a couple more folks)...so I am sure that not everyone has put their names on the who is who list.

does that help?

I like the text you picked!!!

Cayla

Someone, I don't remember who it was, sent this too me and I thought you all might enjoy reading it. I especially like the very last sentence.:thumbsup2

"Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

I have seen too many dear friends leave this world, too soon;
before they understood the great freedom that comes with aging.

Whose business is it, if I choose to read, or play on the
computer, until 4 AM, or sleep until noon? I will dance with myself to those
wonderful tunes of the 50s, 60s & 70s, and if I, at the same
time, wish to weep over a lost love, I will.

I will walk the beach, in a swim suit that is stretched over a
bulging body, and will dive into the waves, with abandon, if I choose to,
despite the pitying glances from the jet set. They, too, will get old.

I know I am sometimes forgetful. But there again, some of life
is just as well forgotten. And, eventually, I remember the important things.

Sure, over the years, my heart has been broken. How can your
heart not break, when you lose a loved one, or when a child suffers, or even
when somebody's beloved pet passes on? But broken hearts are what
give us strength, and understanding, and compassion. A heart never broken,
is pristine, and sterile, and will never know the joy of being imperfect.

I am so blessed to have lived long enough to have my hair
turning gray, and to have my youthful laughs be forever etched into deep
grooves on my face. So many have never laughed, and so many have
died before their hair could turn silver.

As you get older, it is easier to be positive. You care less
about what other people think. I don't question myself anymore.
I've even earned the right to be wrong.

So, to answer your question, I like being old. It has set me
free. I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever,
but while I am still here, I will not waste time lamenting on what
could have been, or worrying about what will be.

And I shall eat dessert every single day (if I feel like it).

Someone, I don't remember who it was, sent this too me and I thought you all might enjoy reading it. I especially like the very last sentence.:thumbsup2

I always enjoy this. Absolute truth to this.

We who are lucky enough to be getting "older" need to live for those who did not make it to this stage of life.

So, we shall all go on a Disney cruise, eat to our hearts content, laugh as much as possible and "dance like there is nobody watching" :dance3:

Someone, I don't remember who it was, sent this too me and I thought you all might enjoy reading it. I especially like the very last sentence.:thumbsup2 "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth." I have seen too many dear friends leave this world, too soon; before they understood the great freedom that comes with aging. Whose business is it, if I choose to read, or play on the computer, until 4 AM, or sleep until noon? I will dance with myself to those wonderful tunes of the 50s, 60s & 70s, and if I, at the same time, wish to weep over a lost love, I will. I will walk the beach, in a swim suit that is stretched over a bulging body, and will dive into the waves, with abandon, if I choose to, despite the pitying glances from the jet set. They, too, will get old. I know I am sometimes forgetful. But there again, some of life is just as well forgotten. And, eventually, I remember the important things. Sure, over the years, my heart has been broken. How can your heart not break, when you lose a loved one, or when a child suffers, or even when somebody's beloved pet passes on? But broken hearts are what give us strength, and understanding, and compassion. A heart never broken, is pristine, and sterile, and will never know the joy of being imperfect. I am so blessed to have lived long enough to have my hair turning gray, and to have my youthful laughs be forever etched into deep grooves on my face. So many have never laughed, and so many have died before their hair could turn silver. As you get older, it is easier to be positive. You care less about what other people think. I don't question myself anymore. I've even earned the right to be wrong. So, to answer your question, I like being old. It has set me free. I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever, but while I am still here, I will not waste time lamenting on what could have been, or worrying about what will be. And I shall eat dessert every single day (if I feel like it).

Amen.
I'm much fluffier than I should be, I don't over-eat, (except on a cruise) but enjoy what I do. I work out the best I can, but don't live my life in a gym.
If you don't like me,that's your prerogative, but I think you are missing out on knowing a funny, sarcastic and loving person! :)

Amen.
I'm much fluffier than I should be, I don't over-eat, (except on a cruise) but enjoy what I do. I work out the best I can, but don't live my life in a gym.
If you don't like me,that's your prerogative, but I think you are missing out on knowing a funny, sarcastic and loving person! :)

:thumbsup2

Love this! Thanks for sharing it.

Robin"D";51703641 said:
Hey Gang....

We are 80 days and counting...
Been a while since I've been on the thread....
Are the count/ list being finalist ?

Group for Palo/ cabin crawl/ tastings .....

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

Think I'll try this again....

We are less than 80 days and counting...

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";51726448 said:
Think I'll try this again....

We are less than 80 days and counting...

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Sorry I can't help you with any of these things but I hope someone comes along to answer your questions for you.

Have you checked on the Facebook page? Lots more action over there.

There is a cabin crawl? That sounds cool. Will have to check in to that.

Robin"D";51726448 said:
Think I'll try this again.... We are less than 80 days and counting... Been a while since I've been on the thread.... Are the count/ list being finalist ? Group for Palo/ cabin crawl/ tastings ..... Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Don't know the answers either...I'm curious as well. I think I read the tastings kind of fell apart because not enough interest...am I right about that? FE is still open, I THINK...but has been broken down a little bit. I think it closes soon.

Don't know the answers either...I'm curious as well. I think I read the tastings kind of fell apart because not enough interest...am I right about that? FE is still open, I THINK...but has been broken down a little bit. I think it closes soon.

I think I read somewhere that the Fish Extender deadline is August 1 :confused3

Maybe someone was trying to revive the tastings?? But I'm not interested in those so I've not been paying a lot of attention to those discussions.

Amen.

Same here Stephanie. I'm a little more plump then I would like to be, but I do try to work out when I can. I don't live in the gym either, but I do understand I need to move it, move it, move it...............to keep in some sort of shape. (I always tell Donna - "Round is a shape!!!) :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm turning to my fellow cruise mates here for an answer to a question I could not find an answer to. As you all may or may not know Donna and I are flying out to Sunny California a few days early to visit Disneyland. My question: Usually, what are the hours both parks open up in the morning, and what time do they close in the evening in the month of September? Thanks everyone. :thumbsup2

Based on my conversations with DL, and from the Touring Plans that I have downloaded, it appears that both parks open at 10:00 am when we are there. Nobody could tell me exactly when they close but the DL CM did state that usually the night time shows are offered daily throughout most of Sept.

Same here Stephanie. I'm a little more plump then I would like to be, but I do try to work out when I can. I don't live in the gym either, but I do understand I need to move it, move it, move it...............to keep in some sort of shape. (I always tell Donna - "Round is a shape!!!) :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Round is MY shape! :rofl: but a lot is medical.

So FE update: she said it should be here in 2 weeks. Still making me nervous.

I thought Bev is Johnny on the spot with the FE group. We have a ton of people.

So the cruise gets real in my mind after my sister's wedding. She's getting married on Saturday. Right now my whole family is coming to Anacortes... YAY.

So FE update: she said it should be here in 2 weeks. Still making me nervous.

I thought Bev is Johnny on the spot with the FE group. We have a ton of people.

So the cruise gets real in my mind after my sister's wedding. She's getting married on Saturday. Right now my whole family is coming to Anacortes... YAY.

:woohoo:

To all of that!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter